User manual SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW. We hope that this SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] User’s Guide
CLX-419xN/CLX-419xFN Series CLX-419xFW Series CLX-626xND/CLX-626xFD/CLX-626xFR Series CLX-626xFW Series
This guide provides information concerning installation, basic operation and troubleshooting on windows.
This guide provides information about installation, advanced configuration, operation and troubleshooting on various OS environments. Some features may not be available depending on models or countries.
This chapter provides information you need to know before using the machine.
• Key benefits • Features by models • Useful to know • About this user’s guide • Safety information • Machine overview • Control panel overview • Turning on the machine • Installing the driver locally • Reinstalling the driver
3 5 13 14 15 20 24 29 30 31
• Fast, on-demand printing. - CLX-419xN/CLX-419xFN/CLX-419xFW Series ▪ ▪ ▪ • To save toner and paper, this machine supports Eco feature (see "Eco printing" on page 68). [. . . ] Start a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox and enter your machine’s new IP address in the browser window. If the wireless security setting window appears, enter the registered password (network password) and click Next. If the setup is right, click Apply.
Click Login on the upper right of the SyncThru™ Web Service website.
2. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
Type in the ID and Password, then click Login. • • ID: admin Password: sec00000
• You cannot connect your mobile device to the internet through the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct. • The supported protocol list may differ from your model, Wi-Fi Direct networks do NOT support IPv6, network filtering, IPSec, WINS, and SLP services. • The maximum number of devices that can be connected via Wi-Fi Direct is 3.
When the SyncThru™ Web Service window opens, click Network Settings. You can also turn the Wi-Fi network on/off.
Setting up Wi-Fi Direct
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct feature by one of the following methods.
Setting the Wi-Fi Direct for mobile printing
From the USB cable-connected computer(recommended)
Wi-Fi Direct is an easy-to-setup peer-to-peer connection method between the Wi-Fi Direct certified printer and a mobile device that provides a secure connection and better throughput than ad hoc mode. With Wi-Fi Direct, you can connect your printer to a Wi-Fi Direct network while concurrently connecting to an access point, You can also use a wired network and a Wi-Fi Direct network simultaneously so multiple users can access and print documents both from Wi-Fi Direct and from a wired network. After the driver installation is complete, Samsung Easy Printer Manager can be set and changes in the Wi-Fi Direct can be made.
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is Available for Windows and Mac OS users only.
From the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs > Samsung Printers > Samsung Easy Printer Manager > Device Settings > Network. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
▪ Device Name: Enter the printer’s name for searching for your printer on a wireless network. This IP address is used only for the local network and not for the infrastructure wired or wireless network. We recommend using the default local IP address (the default local IP address of the printer for Wi-Fi Direct is 192. 168. 3. 1 ) Group Owner: Activate this option to assign the printer the Wi-Fi Direct group’s owner. Network Password: If your printer is a Group Owner, a Network Password is required for other mobile devices to connect to your printer. You can configure a network password yourself, or can remember the given Network Password that is randomly generated by default.
From the network-connected computer
If your printer is using a network cable or a wireless access point, you can enable and configure Wi-Fi Direct from SyncThru™ Web Service. • • Access SyncThru™ Web Service, select Settings > Network Settings > Wireless > Wi-Fi Direct. Enable or disable Wi-Fi Direct and set other options.
• For Linux OS users, - Print an IP network configuration report to check the output (see "Printing a network configuration report" on page 178). - Access SyncThru Web Service, select Settings > Network Settings > Wireless > Wi-Fi Direct. - Enable or disable Wi-Fi Direct.
From the machine (Machines with a display screen)
Accessing menus may differ from model to model (see "Accessing the menu" on page 33 ).
Setting up the mobile device
• • After setting up Wi-Fi Direct from the printer, refer to the user manual of the mobile device you are using to set its Wi-Fi Direct. After setting up Wi-Fi Direct, you need to download the mobile printing application (For example: Samsung Mobile printer) to print from your smartphone.
Select Setup> Machine Setup >Next > Network Setup > Wireless > Wi-Fi Direct on the touch screen. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
Connecting Failure - SSID Not Found
• When you have found the printer you want to connect to from your mobile device, select the printer and the printer's LED will blink. Press the WPS button on the printer and it will be connected to your mobile device. [. . . ] SMTP is a relatively simple, text-based protocol, where one or more recipients of a message are specified, and then the message text is transferred. It is a client-server protocol, where the client transmits an email message to the server. Transmission Confirmation Report (TCR) provides details of each transmission such as job status, transmission result and number of pages sent. This report can be set to print after each job or only after failed transmissions.
Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) is a variable-resolution bitmapped image format. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG CLX-6260FW will begin.