User manual SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA. We hope that this SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DV9 Series DV8 Series DV7 Series
Heat Pump Dryer
This manual is made with 100% recycled paper.
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service,
please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
DV90F5E6HGW-03297J-01_EN(AU). indd 1
INSTALLING YOUR DRYER
10 10 11 11 11 11 11 12 12 13 13 14 14 16 17 18 19 22 22 23 24 25 25 26 26 26 26 27 27 28 29
Unpacking your dryer and Installing guide See Dryer Exterior Check before installing Before using the product Important to installer Location considerations Alcove or closet installation Electrical requirements Grounding Installation side by side Final installation checklist Draining water without using the water tank Connecting the drain hose Installation stacking Door Reversal Environment Overview of the control panel Child lock Delay End Smart Check Rack Dry (DV8 Series Only) Load the dryer properly Getting started Clean the heat exchange Control Panel Stainless Steel Tumbler Dryer Exterior Dumping condensed water ( ) Cleaning the ﬁlter case ( ) Cleaning the Heat Exchanger Filter ( Special laundry tips
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS, TIPS
CARE AND CLEANING
SPECIAL LAUNDRY TIPS
29 30 33
Check these points if your dryer… Information codes
33 34 34 34 35 35
Fabric care chart Protecting the environment Declaration of conformity Speciﬁcations Cycle chart Consumption data
English - 2
DV90F5E6HGW-03297J-01_EN(AU). indd Sec9:2
Congratulations on your new Samsung Dryer. This manual contains important information on the installation, use, and care of your appliance. Please take the time to read this manual to take full advantage of your dryer’s many beneﬁts and features.
WARNING - Risk of Fire
• • • Clothes dryer installation must be performed by a qualiﬁed technician. [. . . ] Use the packing material so you don’t scratch the ﬁnish on the dryer.
2. Insert the rubber pads into the holes at the bottom of the levelling legs. Set the dryer upright.
The stacking kit can only be installed for Samsung family products.
4. Align left bracket holes with top cap screw hole on rear left of the unit and replace screw. • Repeat the above step with the right side.
5. Install dryer and bracket on washer Screw • Lift the dryer on top of the washer. Be sure to WARNING lift the dryer high enough to clear the washer control panel. More than two people are recommended to lift the dryer into position because of its weight and size. • Align the holes in the bracket with the holes in the back of the dryer. Using a Phillips screwdriver, attach the M4x12 tapping screws. • Tighten the washer bracket screws ; then tighten all stacking kit screws. Finalise the installation • Refer to the washer Installation Instructions to complete the washer installation. WARNING • Refer to the dryer Installation Instructions to complete the dryer installation. • Carefully slide or walk the stacked washer and dryer into place. Use felt pads or other sliding device to assist moving and to protect ﬂooring. Pushing on the dryer may result in pinched ﬁngers.
English - 16
DV90F5E6HGW-03297J-01_EN(AU). indd Sec3:16
Depending on your requirements (installation location, space constraints), you can change the direction the door opens. The qualiﬁed technician or customer can do this WARNING themselves directly. Lift the door to separate it.
02 INSTALLING YOUR DRYER
4. Disassemble the air seal and remove the 6 screws (3 ﬂat head screws at the top and 3 round head screws at the bottom). After removing the screw, rotate the Assy hinge door, the handle door by 180° as shown in the ﬁgure. CAUTION
Door-Glass Handle Door
Crystal Gloss Door
Assy hinge door
6. Move the position of the screw at the back of the door-hinge.
English - 17
DV90F5E6HGW-03297J-01_EN(AU). indd Sec3:17
installing your dryer
9. Remove the two screws holding the holder-lever at the left.
12. [. . . ] This is normal as the dryer draws the air from the room, heats it, pulls it through the tumbler, and exhausts it outside. When these odors linger in the air, ventilate the room completely before using the dryer. Remove some items and restart the dryer.
Has an odour.
• Shuts off before load is dry • •
English - 30
DV90F5E6HGW-03297J-01_EN(AU). indd Sec6:30
PROBLEM Lint on clothes
SOLUTION • Make sure the case ﬁlter is cleaned before every load. With some loads that produce high amounts of lint, it may be necessary to clean the ﬁlter case during the cycle. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG DV80F5E5HGW/SA will begin.