User manual SAMSUNG DW-FG520L
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG DW-FG520L. We hope that this SAMSUNG DW-FG520L user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG DW-FG520L.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG DW-FG520L
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DW-FG720 Series DW-FG520 Series
This manual is made with 100% recycled paper.
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive a more complete service, please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 1
11/23/2011 10:54:28 PM
Features of your new Samsung dishwasher
Your new dishwasher will change the way you feel about washing kitchenware. From its specialised features to its energy efficiency, your new Samsung dishwasher ensures that washing your kitchenware is as easy and enjoyable as possible.
1. 3-Tier Filtration System
Your new Samsung dishwasher's 3-tier filtration system filters every last bit of food from your dishes, cups, cooking utensils and cutlery. [. . . ] Connect the drain hose to the drain outlet.
Take care when you connect the drain hose that it does not move during a draining cycle. Confirm that no parts of the drain hose, supply hose or power cord are bent or folded.
6. Open the door and remove all foam, paper packaging, and unnecessary parts. Turn on the circuit breaker you turned off before you began the installation. Check if the power turns on correctly and if there is any water leakage while the dishwasher is operating. If no errors occur while it is operating, turn off the dishwasher, and then go to No. 5 of above. If an error has occurred, turn off the dishwasher, close the water supply valve, and then refer to the user manual or contact a service centre as referring to the contact list on the back cover. Make sure to check for water leakage on both ends of the water supply line and drain hose connector.
14_ Setting up your dishwasher
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 14
Max. 80 cm
11/23/2011 10:54:41 PM
Before using the product for the first time
USING THE SOUND ON/OFF FUNCTION
1. While holding down the Delay Start and Half Load buttons, press the Power access the setting to activate/deactivate the Sound On/Off function. Press the Sanitize button to activate or deactivate the Sound On/Off function. - "Rinse Refill " indicator turns on to indicate that Sound On function has been activated. - "Rinse Refill " indicator turns off to indicate that Sound Off function has been activated. Even though Sound Off function has been activated, the error sound plays when an error occurs. To exit the Sound On/Off setting, press the Power button.
USING RINSE AID
Filling the rinse aid reservoir
As soon as the rinse aid refill indicator lights up on the control panel , refill with rinse aid. Using a powdered rinse aid will clog up the reservoir opening and cause the dishwasher to malfunction. Do not add regular detergent into the rinse aid reservoir.
1. Remove the rinse aid reservoir cap by rotating it counterclockwise.
2. Do not fill the reservoir above the rinse aid level as the rinse aid may overflow during the wash cycle.
3. If you are unable to rotate the rinse aid leveller with ease, try using a coin. Close the rinse aid reservoir cap by rotating it clockwise.
Before using for the first time
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 15
11/23/2011 10:54:44 PM
Loading your dishwasher
Follow these simple guidelines to get the best results and save energy.
Before loading dishes
Remove food remains such as bones, fruit seeds, etc. Food remains and waste can damage your dishes, make noise and even result in a product malfunction. [. . . ] Unfasten and remove the nut holding the upper spray arm in place and detach the arm.
26_ Cleaning and maintaining your dishwasher
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 26
11/23/2011 10:54:51 PM
4. Use a pointed object such as a toothpick to push out food particles in the spray arm's jets.
05 CLEANING AND MAINTAINING
7. Reattach the spray arms and check that they rotate freely.
STORING YOUR DISHWASHER
If you need to store your dishwasher for an extended period of time, first drain the unit fully and then disconnect the water hose. Your dishwasher can become damaged if water is left in the hoses and internal components before storing it. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG DW-FG520L
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG DW-FG520L will begin.