User manual SAMSUNG DW-FG720W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG DW-FG720W. We hope that this SAMSUNG DW-FG720W user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG DW-FG720W.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG DW-FG720W
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The advanced filtration system thoroughly filters out and collects all food remains so that you can rest assured knowing that your dishes will come out spotless. Samsung dishwashers have the most powerful filtration systems in their class.
2. Condensing Drying Technology
Your new Samsung dishwasher utilizes the latent thermal energy from the final rinse cycle to drying the load. This not only saves energy, but also prevents steam from escaping the dishwasher and injuring you and your loved ones. [. . . ] If the Aqua-Stop has been damaged, shut off the water taps and pull out the power plug right away. Once these steps have been taken, contact Samsung Customer Service or a qualified technician.
If you are using a drain exclusively for the dishwasher, connect the drain hose to a drain that is between 30cm to 70cm off the ground. Connecting the drain hose to a drain more than 80cm off the ground can result the water in the dishwater flowing back or draining incompletely.
Setting up your dishwasher _11
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 11
11/23/2011 10:54:40 PM
Setting up your dishwasher
For best performance, your dishwasher must be installed on a solid, even floor. Carpeting and soft tiles are contributing factors to vibrations and may cause your dishwasher to move slightly while operating. Never install your dishwasher on a platform or poorly supported structure.
Do not install your dishwasher in an area exposed to freezing temperatures. Your dishwasher always retains some water in the water valve, pump and hose and if the water freezes in the machine or hoses, it may damage the appliance and its components.
INSTALLING YOUR DISHWASHER (ONLY FOR INSTALLING UNDER THE SINK)
STEP1. Remove the 2 screws from the upper part on the back of the dish washer.
2. Slide the work top backward and then lift it up to separate it.
You may dispose the plastic part that is supporting the work top.
12_ Setting up your dishwasher
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 12
11/23/2011 10:54:41 PM
STEP2. - Slightly lift up the front and back of the product and turn the legs to adjust the height. Push the product into the space under the sink and make sure that the product is level using the leveler. Install the product so that there is a space of at least 4 mm between the top of the product and the bottom of the top plate of the sink. Do not fill the reservoir above the rinse aid level as the rinse aid may overflow during the wash cycle.
3. If you are unable to rotate the rinse aid leveller with ease, try using a coin. Close the rinse aid reservoir cap by rotating it clockwise.
Before using for the first time
DD68-00093B_EN-AU. indd 15
11/23/2011 10:54:44 PM
Loading your dishwasher
Follow these simple guidelines to get the best results and save energy.
Before loading dishes
Remove food remains such as bones, fruit seeds, etc. Food remains and waste can damage your dishes, make noise and even result in a product malfunction. Do not wash items that are covered with ash, sand, wax, lubricating grease or paint. These materials will damage the dishwasher and ash does not dissolve and will distribute in hole interior.
Items not suitable for the dishwasher
· · · · · · Copper, brass, tin, ivory and aluminium items or with an adhesive Non-heat resistant plastics Craft items, antiques, valuable vases and decorative glassware Colours painted over a glaze Wooden cutlery and crockery or items with wooden parts Delicate glassware, or glassware containing lead crystal Silverware that has been in contact with foods containing sulphur can become discoloured. These include egg yolks, onions, mayonnaise, mustard, fish, fish brine and marinades. Do not wash delicate glassware, or glassware containing lead crystal in the dishwasher. grease filters) must not be cleaned with caustic, alkaline cleaning agents. These may damage the material, or in extreme cases, cause a severe chemical reaction. glasses, porcelain and cutlery which the manufacturer declare as dishwasher-proof.
USING THE BASKETS
Handling the baskets
Do not use excessive force to slide the baskets in or out. [. . . ] Remove any dirt or other remains from the filters and rinse them under running water.
6. Reassemble the filters in the reverse order of the dissasembly, replace the filter insert, and rotate clockwise to the close arrow.
If the filter insert is not closed properly, the performance will be decreased.
CLEANING THE SPRAY ARMS
If the dishwasher continues to perform poorly or the jets on the spray arms seem clogged, clean the spray arms. Turn off the dishwasher before removing the spray arms.
Cleaning the spray arms
1. Rotate the handle on the middle of the top spray arm in the counterclockwise direction and detach the arm.
3. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG DW-FG720W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG DW-FG720W will begin.