User manual SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA. We hope that this SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DW-UG97 Series DW-UG92 Series DW-UG72 Series DW-UG62 Series
This manual is made with 100% recycled paper.
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive a more complete service, please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
DD68-00135A_EN_130604. indd 1
Features of your new samsung dishwasher
Your new dishwasher will change the way you feel about washing kitchenware. From its specialised features to its energy efficiency, your new Samsung dishwasher ensures that washing your kitchenware is as easy and enjoyable as possible.
1. A Sleek Digital Touch Panel (DW-UG97)
Your new Samsung dishwasher comes with a sleek control panel that incorporates digital touch sensors for greater ease-of-use.
2. [. . . ] Press the Sanitize button to activate or deactivate the Sound On/Off function. - “Rinse Reﬁll ” indicator turns on to indicate that Sound On function has been activated. - “Rinse Reﬁll ” indicator turns off to indicate that Sound Off function has been activated. Even though Sound Off function has been activated, the error sound plays when an error occurs. To exit the Sound On/Off setting, press the Power button.
USING RINSE AID
Filling the rinse aid reservoir
As soon as the rinse aid reﬁll indicator lights up on the control panel , reﬁll with rinse aid. Using a powdered rinse aid will clog up the reservoir opening and cause the dishwasher to malfunction. Do not add regular detergent into the rinse aid reservoir.
1. Remove the rinse aid reservoir cap by rotating it counterclockwise.
2. Do not ﬁll the reservoir above the rinse aid level as the rinse aid may overﬂow during the wash cycle.
3. If you are unable to rotate the rinse aid leveller with ease, try using a coin. Close the rinse aid reservoir cap by rotating it clockwise.
Before using the product for the ﬁrst time _13
DD68-00135A_EN_130604. indd 13
Loading your dishwasher
Follow these simple guidelines to get the best results and save energy.
Before loading dishes
Remove food remains such as bones, fruit seeds, etc. Food remains and waste can damage your dishes, make noise and even result in a product malfunction. Do not wash items that are covered with ash, sand, wax, lubricating grease or paint. These materials will damage the dishwasher and ash does not dissolve and will distribute in hole interior.
Items not suitable for the dishwasher
• • • • • • Copper, brass, tin, ivory and aluminium items or with an adhesive Non-heat resistant plastics Craft items, antiques, valuable vases and decorative glassware Colours painted over a glaze Wooden cutlery and crockery or items with wooden parts Delicate glassware, or glassware containing lead crystal Silverware that has been in contact with foods containing sulphur can become discoloured. These include egg yolks, onions, mayonnaise, mustard, ﬁsh, ﬁsh brine and marinades. Do not wash delicate glassware, or glassware containing lead crystal in the dishwasher. grease ﬁlters) must not be cleaned with caustic, alkaline cleaning agents. These may damage the material, or in extreme cases, cause a severe chemical reaction. glasses, porcelain and cutlery which the manufacturer declare as dishwasher-proof.
USING THE BASKETS
Handling the baskets
Do not use excessive force to slide the baskets in or out. This may damage the baskets and the items inside the baskets.
14_ Loading your dishwasher
DD68-00135A_EN_130604. indd 14
Using the upper basket
Use the upper basket for mainly small, light or delicate items such as cups, saucers, glasses, dessert bowls, etc.
Adjusting the upper basket
You can adjust the height of the upper basket for additional clearance for placing large items in either the upper or lower basket.
Remove all items from the cup selves before adjusting the height. To raise the upper basket: Hold the upper basket on both sides and gently pull it up as far as possible.
3. To lower the upper basket: Hold the upper basket on both sides, and lift it up for a short step. [. . . ] After draining and disconnecting the dishwasher, be sure to turn off the water supply valve and circuit breaker.
Cleaning and maintaining your dishwasher _25
DD68-00135A_EN_130604. indd 25
Troubleshooting and information codes
CHECK THESE POINTS IF YOUR DISHWASHER. . .
PROBLEM POSSIBLE CAUSE The door is not closed completely. Add detergent without loading dishes and run the Auto programme to clean the dishwasher.
Has a bad odour.
Has water remaining after the The drain hose is folded or clogged. Select a programme according to the soil level of the dishes as directed in this manual. The water supply pressure must be between 0. 05 MPa and 0. 8 MPa. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG DW-UG720T/XSA will begin.