Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] No title to or ownership in the Intellectual Property is transferred to you. All applicable rights of the Intellectual Property shall remain with SAMSUNG and its suppliers.
© 2009 Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. Licensed by Qualcomm Incorporated under one or more of the following patents: U. S. 4, 901, 307; 5, 056, 109; 5, 099, 204; 5, 101, 501; 5, 103, 459; 5, 107, 225; 5, 109, 390. [. . . ] When you are finished, select Done to add the contact card.
Import contacts from the SIM card
1. To import all contacts, press [
Set up a favourite contact list
You can set contacts as your favourites and manage them separately from your regular contacts. To access the favourites list, go to the contact list and select the Favorites tab.
Filter contacts by group
1. Contacts are filtered by the selected group.
Set contact groups for synchronization
1. Select a contact group you want to synchronize with the Google server. To synchronize all contacts, select Sync all contacts.
Use the calendar to keep track of your monthly, weekly, daily schedule.
View multiple calendars
If you have created Google Calendar on the web and synchronized to your device, you can select a calendar to display on your device. Select the check boxes next to the calendars to display on your device.
Change the calendar view
1. Press [ ] a view option: · Agenda: A list of scheduled appointments for the current month. · Week: Hourly blocks for the days in one full week.
Create an event
1. In the Calendar field, select a calendar to display (if you have more than one). When you are finished, select Save.
View event reminders
If you set a reminder alarm for a calendar event, the appears on the status bar. From the Home screen, open the application list and select Google Maps. From the Home screen, open the application list and select Google Maps. 49 ] More Clear
Learn how to work with your mobile device's tools and additional applications.
Learn about your device's ability to connect to other wireless devices for using hands-free features.
Turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. From the Home screen, open the application list and select Settings Wireless controls. Select Bluetooth to turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature.
Find and pair with other Bluetooth-enabled devices
1. From the Home screen, open the application list and select Settings Wireless controls Bluetooth settings Scan for devices. Your device searches for and displays the list of Bluetooth-enabled devices. Enter a PIN for the Bluetooth wireless feature or the other device's Bluetooth PIN, if it has one, and select Done. When the owner of the other device enters the same PIN or accepts the connection, pairing is complete. · To pair with another Bluetooth-enabled device, both devices must use the same PIN. · You may not need to enter a PIN depending on the device you connect to.
Allow other Bluetooth devices to locate your device
From the Home screen, open the application list and select Settings Wireless controls Bluetooth settings Discoverable. [. . . ] ("SAMSUNG") warrants to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that SAMSUNG's phones and accessories ("Products") are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase and continuing for the following specified period of time after that date: Phone Batteries Leather Case Holster Other Phone Accessories 1 Year 1 Year 90 Days 90 Days 1 Year
What is Not Covered?This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of Product by Purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, or modification of any part of Product, including antenna, or cosmetic damage; (b) equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible; (c) any plastic surfaces or other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; (d) malfunctions resulting from the use of Product in conjunction with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by SAMSUNG; (e) defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or adjustment; (f) installation, maintenance, and service of Product; or (g) Product used or purchased outside Canada.
This Limited Warranty covers batteries only if battery capacity falls below 80% of rated capacity or the battery leaks, and this Limited Warranty does not cover any battery if: (i) the battery has been charged by a battery charger not specified or approved by SAMSUNG for charging the battery; (ii) any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering; or (iii) the battery has been used in equipment other than the SAMSUNG phone for which it is specified. During the applicable warranty period, SAMSUNG will repair or replace, at SAMSUNG's sole option, without charge to Purchaser, any defective component part of Product. [. . . ]