User manual SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830 QUICK GUIDE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830. We hope that this SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830QUICK GUIDE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] quick start guide
For more information, refer to the user manual at www. samsungmobile. com.
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung mobile device. This device will provide you with high quality mobile communication and entertainment based on Samsung's exceptional technology and high standards. · Content in this manual may differ from the product, or from software provided by service providers or carriers, and is subject to change without prior notice. · The items supplied with your device and available accessories may vary depending on your region or service provider. [. . . ] · To minimise the possible interference with a pacemaker, use your device on the opposite side of your body from the pacemaker.
Do not use your device in a hospital or near medical equipment that can be interfered with by radio frequency
If you personally use any medical equipment, contact the manufacturer of the equipment to ensure the safety of your equipment from radio frequency.
If you are using a hearing aid, contact the manufacturer for information about radio interference
Some hearing aids may be interfered with by the radio frequency of your device. Contact the manufacturer to ensure the safety of your hearing aid.
Turn off the device in potentially explosive environments
· Turn off your device in potentially explosive environments instead of removing the battery. · Always comply with regulations, instructions and signs in potentially explosive environments. · Do not use your device at refuelling points (service stations), near fuels or chemicals, and at blasting areas. · Do not store or carry flammable liquids, gases, or explosive materials in the same compartment as the device, its parts, or accessories.
Turn off your device when in an aircraft
Using your device in an aircraft is illegal. Your device may interfere with the electronic navigation instruments of the aircraft.
Electronic devices in a motor vehicle may malfunction due to the radio frequency of your device
Electronic devices in your car may malfunction due to radio frequency of your device. Contact the manufacturer for more information.
Comply with all safety warnings and regulations regarding mobile device usage while operating a vehicle
While driving, safely operating the vehicle is your first responsibility. · Liquids will change the colour of the label that indicates water damage inside the device. Water damage to your device can void your manufacturer's warranty.
Do not use or store your device in dusty, dirty areas
Dust can cause your device to malfunction.
Do not store your device on slopes
If your device falls, it can be damaged.
Do not store your device in hot or cold areas. Use your device at -20 °C to 50 °C
· Your device may explode if left inside a closed vehicle, as the inside temperature can reach up to 80 °C. · Do not expose your device to direct sunlight for extended periods of time (such as on the dashboard of a car). · Store the battery at 0 °C to 40 °C.
Do not store your device with such metal objects as coins, keys and necklaces
· Your device may become deformed or malfunction. · If the battery terminals are in contact with metal objects, it may cause a fire.
Do not store your device near magnetic fields
· Your device may malfunction or the battery may discharge from exposure to magnetic fields. · Magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, and boarding passes, may be damaged by magnetic fields. · Do not use carrying cases or accessories with magnetic closures or allow your device to come in contact with magnetic fields for extended periods of time.
Do not store your device near or in heaters, microwaves, hot cooking equipment, or high pressure containers
· The battery may leak. · Your device may overheat and cause a fire.
Do not drop your device or cause impacts to your device
· The screen of your device may be damaged. · If bent or deformed, your device may be damaged or parts may malfunction.
Do not use a flash close to the eyes of people or animals
Using a flash close to the eyes may cause temporary loss of vision or damage to the eyes.
Ensure maximum battery and charger life
· Avoid charging batteries for more than a week, as overcharging may shorten battery life. · Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
· Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use. · Use batteries only for their intended purposes.
Use manufacturer-approved batteries, chargers, accessories and supplies
· Using generic batteries or chargers may shorten the life of your device or cause the device to malfunction. · Samsung cannot be responsible for the user's safety when using accessories or supplies that are not approved by Samsung.
Do not bite or suck on the device or the battery
· Doing so may damage the device or cause explosion. [. . . ] To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take these items for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product and its electronic accessories should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Correct disposal of batteries in this product
(Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate battery return systems) This marking on the battery, manual or packaging indicates that the batteries in this product should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830 will begin.