User manual SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X. We hope that this SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] GT-S7560M
4 G S M A R T P H O N E
Please read this manual before operating your phone, and keep it for future reference.
©2012 Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. and its related entities.
All Intellectual Property, as defined below, owned by or which is otherwise the property of Samsung or its respective suppliers relating to the SAMSUNG Phone, including but not limited to, accessories, parts, or software relating there to (the “Phone System”), is proprietary to Samsung and protected under federal laws, state laws, and international treaty provisions. Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, inventions (patentable or unpatentable), patents, trade secrets, copyrights, software, computer programs, and related documentation and other works of authorship. You may not infringe or otherwise violate the rights secured by the Intellectual Property. [. . . ] Tap the Enter message field and use the on-screen keypad to enter a message. For more information, refer to “Entering Text” on page 50. Review your message and tap Send .
• Delete threads: allows you to delete any message thread. Select the messages to delete and a green checkmark will appear next to the message. While composing a message, press to reveal additional messaging options. This option only appears if you have entered a phone number for the recipient. • Insert smiley: allows you to add emoticons, such as a happy face to your message.
Note: If you exit a message before you send it, it will be automatically saved as a draft.
Options before composing a message
1. Before composing a message, press to reveal additional messaging options: • Search: allows you to search through all of your messages for a certain word or string of words. For more information, refer to “Messaging Settings” on page 85.
• Add text: allows you to copy text from a Memo, S Planner, Location, Contacts or Text templates to add to your message. This is a convenient feature for adding names, phone numbers, events, etc. For more information, refer to “Adding Additional Text” on page 83. • Add to Contacts: allows you to add the recipient to your Contacts list. This option only appears if the recipient is not already in your Contacts list.
• View contact: allows you to see information on the recipient. • Delete messages: allows you to delete the message.
• Audio: allows you to choose an existing audio file from the
Audio list, then add it to your message by tapping the circle to the right of the audio so that it turns green, then tapping Done.
• Record audio: allows you to temporarily exit the message and
record an audio clip using the phone’s microphone. It is then automatically attached to the message.
Adding attachments to a message
To add an attachment to your message, tap and select one of the following options: • Image: allows you to tap an existing image from your Pictures list to add it to your message.
• Memo: allows you to add a Memo that you have already created. Select
the desired event and tap Done.
• Location: allows you to attach a thumbnail of a map showing
• Take picture: allows you to temporarily exit the message, take a
photo with phone’s camera, and then add it to your message by tapping Save.
• Contacts: allows you to tap on an existing Address Book entry,
then add it to your message by tapping Done.
• Video: allows you to choose an existing video from the Videos list,
then add it to your message.
• Record video: allows you to temporarily exit the message,
record a video clip using the phone’s camera, and then add it to your message by tapping Save.
Adding Additional Text
You can copy text such as names, phone numbers, and events from your Contacts, Calendar or a Memo. At the Add text screen, select one of the following: • Memo: allows you to insert text from an existing Memo. • S Planner: allows you to add the name, date, and time of a calendar event to your message. • Location: allows you to add an address and the link to the location on Google Maps. • Contacts: allows you to add the name and phone number of any of your contacts to your message. • Text templates: allows you to add pre-defined phrases and sentences. The information is added to your message.
– or – ➔ Messaging From the Home screen, tap then tap the new message to view it. [. . . ] It includes such settings as: display, security, memory, and any extra settings associated with your phone. For more information, refer to “Changing Your Settings” on page 92. Google Talk is a free Windows and web-based application for instant messaging offered by Google. Conversation logs are automatically saved to a Chats area in your Gmail account. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X will begin.