User manual SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS. We hope that this SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] quick start guide
View the electronic version of the user manual
For more information, refer to the user manual at www. google. com/nexus. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the free program at www. adobe. com.
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung mobile device. This device will provide you with high quality mobile communication and entertainment based on Samsung's exceptional technology and high standards. · Content in this manual may differ from the product, or from software provided by service providers or carriers, and is subject to change without prior notice. [. . . ] These features help you reduce the time needed to place or receive calls on your mobile device. Be able to access your wireless device without removing your eyes from the road. If you receive an incoming call at an inconvenient time, let your voice mail answer it for you.
· Let the person you are speaking with know you are driving. Jotting down a "to do" list or flipping through your address book takes attention away from your primary responsibility of driving safely. If you need to make a call, dial only a few numbers, check the road and your mirrors, then continue. · Do not engage in stressful or emotional conversations that may be distracting. Make people you are talking with aware you are driving and suspend conversations that have the potential to divert your attention from the road. Dial a local emergency number in the case of fire, traffic accident, or medical emergencies. If you see an auto accident, a crime in progress, or a serious emergency where lives are in danger, call a local emergency number. · Call roadside assistance or a special, non-emergency assistance number when necessary. If you see a broken-down vehicle posing no serious hazard, a broken traffic signal, a minor traffic accident where no one appears injured, or a vehicle you know to be stolen, call roadside assistance or another special, non-emergency number.
Proper care and use of your mobile device
Keep your device dry
· Humidity and all types of liquids may damage device parts or electronic circuits. If your device is already on, turn it off and remove the battery immediately (if the device will not turn off or you cannot remove the battery, leave it as-is). · Liquids will change the colour of the label that indicates water damage inside the device. · Seizures or blackouts can occur when you are exposed to flashing lights while watching videos or playing Flash-based games for extended periods. If you feel any discomfort, stop using the device immediately.
Reduce the risk of repetitive motion injuries
When you repetitively perform actions, such as pressing keys, drawing characters on a touch screen with your fingers, or playing games, you may experience occasional discomfort in your hands, neck, shoulders, or other parts of your body. When using your device for extended periods, hold the device with a relaxed grip, press the keys lightly, and take frequent breaks. If you continue to have discomfort during or after such use, stop use and see a physician.
Ensure maximum battery and charger life
· Avoid charging batteries for more than a week, as overcharging may shorten battery life. · Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use. · Use batteries only for their intended purposes.
Use manufacturer-approved batteries, chargers, accessories and supplies
· Using generic batteries or chargers may shorten the life of your device or cause the device to malfunction. · Samsung cannot be responsible for the user's safety when using accessories or supplies that are not approved by Samsung.
Do not bite or suck on the device or the battery
· Doing so may damage the device or cause explosion. [. . . ] For more information about the SAR and related EU standards, visit the Samsung website.
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e. g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take these items for environmentally safe recycling. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS will begin.