User manual SAMSUNG DVD-F1080
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG DVD-F1080. We hope that this SAMSUNG DVD-F1080 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG DVD-F1080.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
SAMSUNG DVD-F1080 (3244 ko)
SAMSUNG DVD-F1080 (10070 ko)
SAMSUNG DVD-F1080 QUICK GUIDE (13284 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG DVD-F1080
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Setting up - Refer to the identification label located on the rear of your player for its proper operating voltage. (7~10cm) Do not block ventilation holes on any of the components for air circulation. - Before connecting other components to this player, be sure to turn them off. - Be sure to remove the disc and turn off the player after use, especially if you are not going to use it for a long time. [. . . ] The first 1~3 steps are the same as those for "Using the Bookmark Function" on page 20. Press the ¦/ buttons to select a marked scene.
5. Press the PLAY/PAUSE ( scene.
) button to skip to the marked
Clearing a Bookmark
1~3. The first 1~3 steps are the same as those for "Using the Bookmark Function" on page 20. Press the ¦/ buttons to select the bookmark number you want to delete.
5. Press the CANCEL button to delete a bookmark number.
: Name of currently playing file. - Folder: Repeats the current folder - Random: Files in the disc will be played in random order.
Using the Zoom Function
Using the Zoom Function (DVD/VCD)
1. During play or pause mode, press the MENU button on the remote control. Press the / buttons to select Function, then press the or ENTER button. Press the / or ¦/ buttons to select the part of the screen you want to zoom in on. - During VCD play, press ENTER to zoom in 2X/4X/2X/Normal in order.
: MP3 file icon. : Current Folder icon.
Info Zoom Bookmark Repeat EZ View Angle
Enter Return Menu
Note - When playing MP3, WMA or JPEG, the Picture Quality and the HDMI Resolution cannot be set. only work in stop mode.
The folder can be selected both in Stop or Play mode.
- To select the Parent Folder Press the RETURN button to go to parent folder, or press the / buttons to select ". . " and press ENTER to go to the parent folder. - To select the Peer Folder Press the / buttons to select the desired folder, then press ENTER.
Clips Menu for MP3/WMA/ JPEG/ MPEG4/CD Audio
CD Audio or discs with MP3/WMA/JPEG/MPEG4 contain individual songs and/or pictures that can be organized into folders as shown below. They are similar to how you use your computer to put files into different folders.
Open the disc tray. The tray closes and this screen displays.
- To select the Sub-Folder Press the / buttons to select the desired folder, then press ENTER.
R oot WMA JPEG MP 3 P arent Fol der
MU S IC 1s t
C urrent Fol der
S ub-Fol ders 2nd
WMA JPEG MP3 MPEG4
S ON G FILE 1 P eer Fol ders S ON G FILE 2 S ON G FILE 3
MP E G4 FILE S
MP3/WMA/CD Audio Playback
1. - Only one kind of file is played back when a disc or a folder contains both MP3 and WMA files. Press ENTER to begin playback of the song file.
B e c a u s e Yo u . . . B e c a u s e Yo u Cactus Sad Dayu Wo n d e r f u l
Press the REPEAT button to change the playback mode. - Folder: Repeats the song files which have the same extension in the current folder. - Random: Song files which have the same extension will be played in random order. To resume normal play, press the CANCEL button.
- Use a decompression transfer rate of at least 64Kbps when recording WMA files. [. . . ] · Ensure that the disc is installed with the label side facing up. · 5. 1 channel sound is reproduced only when the following conditions are met. : 1) The DVD player is connected with the proper Amplifier 2) The disc is recorded with 5. 1 channel sound. · Check whether the disc being played has the "5. 1 ch" mark on the outside. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG DVD-F1080
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG DVD-F1080 will begin.