User manual SAMSUNG DVD-P191
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG DVD-P191. We hope that this SAMSUNG DVD-P191 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG DVD-P191.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
SAMSUNG DVD-P191 (1499 ko)
SAMSUNG DVD-P191 annexe A (3871 ko)
SAMSUNG DVD-P191 QUICK GUIDE (5622 ko)
SAMSUNG DVD-P191 DOC(DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY) (85 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG DVD-P191
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Switching off the DVD player to the stand-by mode dose not disconnect the electricity supply In order to separate the player completely from the mains, it has to be disconnected by unplugging the main plug, especially when left unused for a long period of time.
DISC 1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
DISC SKIP EXCHANGE
DISC SKIP EXCHANGE
Protect the player from moisture(dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the player), and excess heat(e. g. fireplace) or equipment creating strong magnetic or electric fields (i. e. speakers. . . ) disconnect the power cable from the mains electricity supply if the player malfunction. Your player is not intended for industrial use but for domestic purposes only. Condensation If your player or disc have been stored in a cold atmosphsre. [. . . ] · To change the value of the volume, use the LEFT/RIGHT buttons. - To make the screen disappear, press the DISPLAY button again.
1-VCD T : 01 0 : 01 : 09 64
3 Press ENTER. play, press REPEATselect Off then press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to and press
1-CD T : 01 0 : 01 : 09 64
· What is a Chapter?Each Title on a DVD is usually divided into chapters (similar to tracks on an audio CD). For example, if a disc contains four different movies, each might be considered a title.
· DVD repeats play by chapter or title, CD and VCD repeat play by disc or track. · If the title or track is completed before marking the end (B), the end of title or track becomes B automatically. · When in VCD 2. 0 mode (MENU ON mode), this function does not work.
* In VCD 2. 0 mode (MENU ON mode), only the
volume control will appear on screen.
DVD-P191 2/27/02 11:09 AM Page 20
Program Play & Random Play
Program Play (DVD/VCD/CD) Screen Fit Play
S. FIT Play
1 2 3 4 1 2 3
Press the MODE button.
1 During play, press S. FIT button on remote control.
Use the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select PROGRAM. Use the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select the first chapter (or track) to add to the program. The disc will be played in programmed order.
· Use the DISC SKIP key to program another disc.
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08
- Allows you to eliminate the black bars in the top and bottom of the screen when a movie is playing in the Widescreen format(16:9). (you can not remove the black bars on the screen) However, Zoom mode will work when Screen Fit is active.
2. 2 Use the UP/DOWN buttons to select the desired language on a DVD.
- The audio languages are represented by abbreviations.
UP/DOWN 3 Use the Right or Left. buttons to select Stereo, (On VCD/CD)
· This function depends on what languages are encoded on the disc and may not work with all DVDs. · How to have the same audio language come up whenever you play a DVD; Refer to "Setting Up the Language Features" on page 34.
· The disc will play from A to B repeatedly at the speed you chose. · To terminate the function, press the 'CLEAR' button or the 'REPEAT (A-B)' button again. · A-B REPEAT does not allow you to set point (B) until at least 5 seconds has elapsed after point (A) has been set.
DVD-P191 2/27/02 11:09 AM Page 26
Selecting the Subtitle Language
You can select a desired subtitle quickly and easily with the SUBTITLE button. Using the SUBTITLE button
Changing the Camera Angle
When a DVD contains multiple angles of a particular scene, you can select the Angle function. Using the ANGLE button
Press the ANGLE button to see if an ANGLE ( ) mark is present at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
1 Press the SUBTITLE button. whether or not the
- Initially, the subtitling will not appear on screen. - The subtitle languages are represented by abbreviations.
ANGLE shown, the 1 When anbutton, the mark isleft hand pressiconof ANGLE then an ANGLE select will appear at upper corner the screen.
2 Use the UP/DOWN buttons to select the desired screen angle. display, press the ANGLE button
· This function depends on what languages are encoded on the disc and may not work with all DVDs. · How to have the same subtitle language come up whenever you play a DVD; Refer to "Setting Up the Language Features" on page 34.
DVD-P191 2/27/02 11:10 AM Page 28
Using the Instant Replay Function
Using the Bookmark Function
The Bookmark function lets you select parts of a DVD or VCD (MENU OFF mode) so that you can quickly find the section at a later time.
Using the Instant Replay function (DVD)
If you miss part of a scene, you can see it again using this function.
Using the Bookmark Function (DVD/VCD)
If you press the I. REPLAY button, the current scene moves backward about 10 seconds, and plays back.
* Depending on the disc, the Instant Replay function may not work.
1 3 4
During play, press the BOOKMARK button on the remote. [. . . ] Auto : When selecting Auto, Field/Frame mode will be automatically converted. Frame : Select this feature when you want to see small letters more clearly in the Auto mode. Front Display Adjust the brightness of the unit's front panel display. Auto Dim : Makes the Front Panel Display dim automatically when playing a DVD. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG DVD-P191
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG DVD-P191 will begin.