User manual SAMSUNG BD-C5900
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG BD-C5900. We hope that this SAMSUNG BD-C5900 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG BD-C5900.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
SAMSUNG BD-C5900 (22327 ko)
SAMSUNG BD-C5900 (21548 ko)
SAMSUNG BD-C5900 DOC(DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY) (112 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG BD-C5900
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] BD-C5900
Blu-ray Disc Player
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
Blu-ray Disc Features
Blu-ray Discs support the highest quality HD video available in the industry - Large capacity means no compromise on video quality. Furthermore, a Blu-ray Disc has the same familiar size and look as a DVD. Appearance and navigation of features will also vary from disc to disc. [. . . ] After the network connection is set up, press the RETURN button to exit the Network Setting screen.
\ 0 0 0 0
4. When done with each field, use the button to move successively to the next field. Enter the numbers as above.
Setting Up the Wireless Network Connection - Auto Network Search
Most wireless networks have an optional security system that requires devices that access the network to transmit an encrypted security code called an Access or Security Key. The Security Key is based on a Pass Phrase, typically a word or a series of letters and numbers of a specified length you were asked to enter when you set up security for your wireless network. If you use this method of setting up the network connection, and have a Security Key for your wireless network, you will have to enter the Pass Phrase during the setup process.
Setting Up the Network Connection
To set up the wireless connection using Auto Network Search, follow these steps:
1. In the Network Settings menu, press the buttons to select Network Setting, and then press the ENTER button. Press the buttons to select the Internet Protocol Setup, and then press the ENTER button. Press the buttons to select Auto or Manual, and then press the ENTER button.
Network Setting Display Access Point Selection : Not Selected Audio Internet Protocol Setup : Auto System 0 0 IP Address :0 Network 0 0 Subnet Mask :0 Language 0 0 Gateway :0 Security DNS : Auto General 0 0 DNS Server :0 Support
You should be able to find the Pass Phrase on one of the set up screens you used to set up your router or modem.
Display Audio System Network Language Security General Support
Security Key 1 4 7 . , @ pqrs ghi
Security Key Network Settings
a lid Only) b c 2 5 8 0 abc tuv
3 6 9
a Clear All
(/) Cursor " Select ' Return
0 0 0
9. To enter the Pass Phrase, follow these general directions: · Press the number keys on your remote to enter numbers.
a PBC (WPS) > Move " Select ' Return
· Use the arrow keys on your remote to move from button to button on the Security Key screen.
4. If you selected Auto, press the button to go to Access Point Selection, and then press the ENTER button. When done, it displays a list of the available networks.
· To enter letters, move to the button labeled a/A/1/, and then press the ENTER button. Each time you press the ENTER button, you change the kind of characters you can enter (a/A/1/). · To enter a letter, press the number button that corresponds to the letter. · To delete the last letter or number you entered, move to the Delete button, and then press the ENTER button.
5. In the list of networks, press the buttons to select a network, and then press the ENTER button. For most home networks, you would select Security (for Security Key).
8. When done, press the YELLOW(C) button on your remote, or move to the Done button, and then press the ENTER button. Wait until the connection confirmation message is displayed, and then press the ENTER button. The Network Settings screen reappears.
· To clear all entered letters and numbers, move to the Clear key, and then press the ENTER button. You can also just press the RED(A) button on your remote.
12. To test the connection, press the button to select Network Test, and then press the ENTER button.
6. Enter the numbers as above.
Setting Up the Wireless Network Connection - Manual If the Auto Setting does not work, you need to enter the Network settng values manually. [. . . ] SAMSUNG will repair or replace this product, at our option and at no charge with new or reconditioned parts, if found to be defective during the limited warranty period specified above. The product must be returned during the warranty period with transportation charges prepaid to SAMSUNG's designated service center. Prior to returning any product for warranty service, the purchaser must contact SAMSUNG for problem determination and service procedures. SAMSUNG does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG BD-C5900
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG BD-C5900 will begin.