User manual SIEMENS HF22M560/05
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SIEMENS HF22M560/05. We hope that this SIEMENS HF22M560/05 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SIEMENS HF22M560/05.
Manual abstract: user guide SIEMENS HF22M560/05
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] (d) The oven should not be adjusted or repaired by anyone except properly qualified service personnel.
For Customer Assistance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 Precautions to Avoid Possible Exposure to Excessive Microwave Energy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19-20 Manual Convection/Automatic Mix Operation. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22 To Preheat and Cook with Automatic Mix 22 Convection Automatic Mix Features. . . . . . . . . [. . . ] If the sensor does not detect vapor, appear and the oven will shut off.
7. Any sensor setting can be programmed with More or Less Time Adjustment. For example, foods for reheating would be at refrigerator temperature and potatoes for baking would be room temperature. More or less food than the quantity listed in the charts should be cooked by time and variable power.
Some foods work best when covered. Use the cover recommended in the Sensor Cooking chart for these foods. Cover dish loosely; allow approximately 1/2 inch to remain uncovered to allow steam to escape. Paper towel: Use paper towels to absorb excess fat and moisture when cooking bacon and potatoes. Wax paper: Cover dish completely; fold excess wrap under dish to secure. If dish is wider than paper, overlap two pieces at least one inch to cover.
Sharp's Sensor is a semi-conductor device that detects the vapor (moisture and humidity) emitted from the food as it heats. The Sensor adjusts the cooking times and power level for various foods and quantities. It takes the guesswork out of microwave cooking.
Using Sensor Settings:
1. After cooking, check that food is very hot throughout and that the bottom center of the plate is very hot. Allow to stand, covered, 2 to 3 minutes.
· Suppose you want to cook a baked potato. START Touch On Touch START/ Touch On pad.
D I S P L AY
SELECT NUMBER BAKED PRESS POTATO START FOOD
Touch Sensor Cook pad.
When sensor detects the vapor emitted from the food, the remainder of cooking time will appear.
Select desired sensor setting. Touch 1 to cook baked potatoes.
Open oven door or touch Stop/Clear pad. The time of day will appear in the display.
SENSOR COOK CHART FOOD AMOUNT
1. Fresh vegetables - soft Broccoli Brussels sprouts Cabbage Cauliflower (flowerets) Cauliflower (whole) Spinach Zucchini Baked apples 4. Fresh vegetables - hard Carrots, sliced Corn on the cob Green beans Winter squash: diced halves 5. After cooking, remove from oven, wrap in aluminum foil and let stand 5 to 10 minutes. After cooking, let stand, covered, 2 to 5 minutes.
0. 25 - 2. 0 lb 0. 25 - 2. 0 lb 0. 25 - 2. 0 lb 0. 25 - 2. 0 lb 1 medium 0. 25 - 1. 0 lb 0. 25 - 2. 0 lb 2 - 4 medium 0. 25 - 1. 5 lb 2 - 4 pcs 0. 25 - 1. 5 lb 0. 25 - 1. 5 lb 1-2 6 - 17 oz
Place in casserole. After cooking, let stand, covered, 2 to 5 minutes.
Use for frozen convenience food. Remove package from outer wrapping and follow package directions for covering. [. . . ] Remove old light bulb and replace only with an equivalent watt bulb available from a Sharp Authorized Servicer or parts distributor. Replace the oven light cover and charcoal filter, if used; push louver back in place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the louver mounting screws. Oven light Louver Charcoal filter Screw Top tab
SERvICE CALL CHECK
Please check the following before calling for service: 1. Place one cup of water in a glass measuring cup in the oven and close the door securely. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SIEMENS HF22M560/05
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SIEMENS HF22M560/05 will begin.