User manual SMEG FAB28UR-DG
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SMEG FAB28UR-DG. We hope that this SMEG FAB28UR-DG user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SMEG FAB28UR-DG.
Manual abstract: user guide SMEG FAB28UR-DG
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Model # _________________________________ Serial # _________________________________
1. 1 1. 2 1. 3 1. 4 1. 5 1. 6 1. 7 1. 8 2. 1 2. 2 2. 3 2. 4 Definition State of California Proposition 65 Warning Intended purpose Installation warnings Installation cautions Usage warnings Usage cautions Disposal Warning General Description Part definition Control panel Available accessories 6 6 7 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 14 14
3. 1 Instructions 3. 2 Preliminary operations 3. 3 First use 3. 4 Using the accessories 3. 5 Using the refrigerator compartment 3. 6 Using the freezer compartment 3. 7 Noises during operation 3. 8 Heated front surface 3. 9 Turning the appliance off 3. 10Food storage advice
17 17 17 18 19 20 21 21 21 22
4 Cleaning and maintenance
4. 1 4. 2 4. 3 4. 4 4. 5 Instructions Cleaning the appliance Defrosting Replacing the lamp What to do if. . .
23 23 24 25 25
5. 1 Electrical connection 5. 2 Positioning
We advise you to read this manual carefully as it contains all the instructions for maintaining the appliance's aesthetic and functional qualities. For further information on the product: www. smeg. com
1 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING: If the instructions contained in this manual are not followed
precisely, fire or explosion may result causing property damage, personal injury or loss of life.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. 1 Definition DANGER:
not following instructions immediately may result in loss of life or severe injuries.
not following instructions may result in loss of life or severe injuries.
indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in minor to moderate injury.
1. 2 State of California Proposition 65 Warning WARNING:
This product contains a chemical known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
• This appliance is intended for indoor household use only. • This appliance is suitable for the refrigeration and storage of fresh and frozen food. • This appliance is not designed or manufactured for professional use.
1. 4 Installation warnings EN 1. 3 Intended purpose
• Use two or more people to move and install this appliance. [. . . ] The shelf in the lower part of the door is useful for storing bottles.
Useful for storing eggs, this can be positioned in various balconies and shelves in the refrigerator door, according to requirements.
For producing ice cubes; to be placed in the freezer compartment.
The accessories intended to come into contact with food are made of materials that comply with the provisions of current legislation.
Supplied and optional accessories can be requested to Authorized Service Centers. Use only original accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
1. Remove any protective film from the outside or inside of the appliance, including accessories. Remove any labels (apart from the technical data plate) from the accessories and shelves. Remove and wash all the appliance accessories (see 4. 2 Cleaning the appliance).
3. 1 Instructions
• Do not store explosive or flammable substances, such as gasoline in or in the vicinity of this refrigerator or use gasoline or other flammable vapors or liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance. • Do not climb, stand or hang on the shelves in the refrigerator. • Never allow children to play with the refrigerator and let them use the drawers, shelves and others parts of the appliance only as described in this handbook. • Bottles containing strong alcoholic drinks must be tightly closed and stored vertically. • Never touch frozen product straight from the freezer or put it in your mouth. This can cause burn injury due to very low temperatures.
3. 3 First use NOTE:
After installing or repositioning the appliance, wait at least two hours before activating it. To turn the appliance on, turn the thermostat knob on the control panel from position STOP (off) to position 1 - 7, according to the desired temperature.
The higher the number set (from 1 to 7), the lower the fridge temperature will be.
• Do not use sharp objects when removing ice and frost in order not to damage the appliance's walls. • Remove perishable products from the appliance if you are going away for a long period. • Keep dairy products, ready meals, pastries, fruit juices, beer etc. • Keep fresh and tropical fruit, vegetables, root vegetables etc. Freezer compartment • The type of food, quantity and date of freezing should be marked on the container/packaging. • The quantity of fresh foods which can be frozen at the same time is listed on the nameplate inside the refrigerator compartment. • Use suitable freezer bags, tinfoil, plastic wrap for use with food, and freezer containers. • Do not use paper bags, cellophane for non-food use, shopping bags or preused freezer bags. • Avoid frozen food coming into contact with fresh food to be frozen. • Keep bagged frozen vegetables, ice, ice cream etc.
Cleaning and maintenance
4 Cleaning and maintenance
4. 1 Instructions
4. 2 Cleaning the appliance
How to preserve the exterior finish of your exclusive refrigerator SMEG – DOLCE&GABBANA
• Turn off the appliance and unplug it from the mains before cleaning or maintenance. • Use nonflammable cleaner.
The particular exterior finish of your new refrigerator, which is not perfectly smooth and even, is an intrinsic characteristic of the product, which has been handdecorated; this makes the product unique and distinguishes the artisan nature of the production process. In the case of persistent residues or to restore the original outer finish, moisten a soft cloth with water and pass it over the surface to be cleaned, letting it dry naturally. [. . . ] Temperature inside freezer compartment not low enough to freeze foods properly: • The thermostat is set at a too high temperature. Excessive ice has built up inside the freezer compartment: • The thermostat is set at a too low temperature. Doors are hard to open just after closing: • If you attempt to open the door again just after closing it (especially the freezer door), considerable strength is required. This is due to the vacuum created by the cooling of the warm air which has entered the freezer. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SMEG FAB28UR-DG
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SMEG FAB28UR-DG will begin.