User manual SMEG SF4390MCX-AR
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SMEG SF4390MCX-AR. We hope that this SMEG SF4390MCX-AR user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SMEG SF4390MCX-AR.
Manual abstract: user guide SMEG SF4390MCX-AR
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Contents
1. 1 1. 2 1. 3 1. 4 1. 5 1. 6 1. 7 1. 8 2. 1 2. 2 2. 3 2. 4 2. 5 General safety instructions Instructions for using microwaves Manufacturer liability Appliance purpose Identification plate Disposal This user manual How to read the user manual General Description Control panel Microwaves Other parts Available accessories Instructions Materials suitable for microwaves First use Using the accessories Using the oven Special functions Automatic programs Secondary menu Instructions Cleaning the surfaces Cleaning the door glazing Cleaning the oven Vapor Clean 4 5 7 7 7 7 8 8
9 10 11 11 12
3. 1 3. 2 3. 3 3. 4 3. 5 3. 6 3. 7 3. 8 4. 1 4. 2 4. 3 4. 4 4. 5
13 13 15 15 16 29 34 37
4 Cleaning and maintenance
40 40 41 41 43
5. 1 Electrical connection 5. 2 Positioning
TRANSLATION OF THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
We advise you to read this manual carefully, which contains all the instructions for maintaining the appliance’s aesthetic and functional qualities. For further information on the product: www. smeg. com
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND RETAIN FOR FUTURE USE.
1. 1 General safety instructions Risk of personal injury • WARNING: If the door or the door seal is damaged, the oven must not be used until it has been repaired by a competent person. • WARNING: It is hazardous for anyone other than a competent person to carry out any service or repair operation which involves the removal of a cover which offers protection against exposure to microwave energy. • WARNING: Liquids and other foods must not be heated in sealed containers since they are liable to explode. [. . . ] A few seconds after the required duration has been set, the indicator light stops flashing and timed cooking starts. To extend the cooking time manually, press the temperature knob again. The appliance will resume its normal operation with the previously selected cooking settings. When cooking has completed the word appears on the display and a buzzer sounds.
5. To deactivate the buzzer, press or rotate one of the two knobs or open the door. To deactivate the buzzer and select an additional timed cooking period, turn the temperature knob to the right. To deactivate the buzzer and select a different cooking function, turn the function knob to the right or left. Modifying the data set during timed cooking During operation, it is possible to modify timed cooking duration: 1. When the indicator light is steady and cooking is in progress inside the appliance, press the temperature knob twice. Turn the temperature knob right or left to alter the pre-set cooking time. Turn the knob to the right or left to set the cooking time from 00:01 to 12:59. Programmed cooking Programmed cooking refers to the function that allows cooking to be stopped automatically at a time set by the user, after which the appliance will switch off automatically. After selecting a cooking function and temperature, press the temperature knob three times. The display shows and the indicator light flashes.
The indicator light flashes. To deactivate the buzzer, press or rotate one of the two knobs or open the door. To extend the cooking time manually, press the temperature knob again. The appliance will resume its normal operation with the previously selected cooking settings. With programmed cooking, the oven is switched on ten minutes beforehand to allow the appliance to reach cooking temperature (preheating). For safety reasons, it is not possible to set the end of cooking time by itself without setting the cooking duration. Modifying the data set during programmed cooking After modifying the cooking duration, the end of cooking time must be re-set. During operation, it is possible to modify programmed cooking duration:
3. When the and indicator lights are lit steadily and the appliance is waiting for cooking to start, press the temperature knob twice. [. . . ] The cooking times are longer than those indicated in the table: Check whether it has been set in “low power” mode (for further details see “Secondary menu”). If the door is opened during a fan assisted function, the fan stops: • This is not a fault. It is a normal operation of the appliance, useful when cooking foods in order to avoid excessive heat escaping. If the problem has not been resolved or in the case of other types of fault, contact your local technical support centre. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SMEG SF4390MCX-AR
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SMEG SF4390MCX-AR will begin.