User manual SMEG SF64M2GN
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SMEG SF64M2GN. We hope that this SMEG SF64M2GN user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SMEG SF64M2GN.
Manual abstract: user guide SMEG SF64M2GN
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 1 Instructions
1. 1 1. 2 1. 3 1. 4 1. 5 1. 6 1. 7 2. 1 2. 2 2. 3 2. 4 General safety instructions Appliance purpose Manufacturer liability This user manual Identification plate Disposal How to read the user manual General description Control panel Other parts Available accessories Instructions First use Using the accessories Using the oven Cooking advice Clock function (on some models only) Instructions Cleaning the surface Cleaning the door Cleaning the oven cavity Extraordinary maintenance Gas connection Adapting to different types of gas Electrical connection Replacement of the cord Positioning
4 8 8 8 8 8 9
10 12 15 15
3. 1 3. 2 3. 3 3. 4. 3. 5 3. 6 4. 1 4. 2 4. 3 4. 4 4. 5 5. 1 5. 2 5. 3 5. 4 5. 5
17 17 18 19 22 23
4 Cleaning and maintenance
26 26 26 28 29
31 34 38 38 39
TRANSLATION OF THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS
We advise you to read this manual carefully, as it contains all the instructions for maintaining the appliance’s aesthetic and functional qualities. For further information on the product: www. smeg. com
1. 1 General safety instructions Risk of personal injury • During use the appliance and its accessible parts become very hot. • Protect your hands by wearing oven gloves when moving food inside the oven. [. . . ] Press and turn the temperature knob clockwise on the symbol / / (depending on the models). The gas oven and the electric grill must never be used at the same time.
Functions list Gas burner The heat coming just from the bottom allows you to complete the cooking of foods that require a higher bottom temperature, without affecting their browning. Gas burner + fan In combination with the gas burner, the fan distributes the heat evenly. This function is perfect for slow cooking operations using a steady temperature. Grill The heat coming from the grill element or the gas grill burner (depending on the models) gives perfect grilling results above all for thin and medium thickness meat and in combination with the rotisserie (where fitted) gives the food an even browning at the end of cooking. This function enables large quantities of food, particularly meat, to be grilled evenly. Fan with grill The air produced by the fan softens the strong heatwave generated by the grill element, grilling perfectly even very thick foods. shin of pork).
Gas burner + rotisserie The rotisserie rotates food while the gas burner is operating. +
Gas burner + fan + rotisserie The rotisserie rotates food while the fan distributes heat quickly.
Grilling processes must never last more than 30 minutes.
Grill + Rotisserie The rotisserie works in combination with the grill element or the gas burner grill (depending on the models) and allows food to be perfectly browned. + Light In this position the oven light can be turned on during normal operations. Defrost Rapid defrost is helped by the switching on of the fan that ensures uniform distribution of air inside the oven. (We recommend using the 1st or 2nd runner).
3. 5 Cooking advice
Fan grill + rotisserie The rotisserie works in combination with the grill element allowing food to be perfectly browned; the fan distributes heat very quickly. + General advice • Use a fan assisted function to achieve consistent cooking at several levels. • It is not possible to shorten cooking times by increasing the temperature (the food could be overcooked on the outside and undercooked on the inside). Advice for cooking meat • Cooking times vary according to the thickness and quality of the food and to consumer taste. • Use a meat thermometer when roasting meat, or simply press on the roast with a spoon. If it is hard, it is ready; If not, it needs another few minutes cooking.
Combined cooking and grilling processes must never last more than 60 minutes. For safety reasons, the fan does not work in combination with the gas burner grill.
Advice for cooking with the Grill and the Fan grill • Meat can be grilled even when it is put into the cold oven or into the preheated oven if you wish to change the effect of the cooking. • With the Fan grill function, we recommend that you preheat the oven before grilling. Advice for cooking desserts/pastries and biscuits • Use dark metal moulds: They help to absorb the heat better. • The temperature and the cooking time depend on the quality and consistency of the dough. • To check whether the dessert is cooked right through: at the end of the cooking time, put a toothpick into the highest point of the dessert. [. . . ] Lift up the oven surface and pull it outwards.
1 Extraction using a hood 2 Extraction without a hood A Single natural draught chimney B Single chimney with extractor fan C Directly outdoors with wall- or windowmounted extractor fan D Directly outdoors through wall Air Combustion products Extractor fan
4. Move away the lock that secures the thermocouple and igniter to the burner with screw A.
6. Adjusting the minimum The oven thermostat is equipped with a screw for adjusting the minimum. When changing the type of supplied gas, the minimum must be adjusted as follows: 1. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SMEG SF64M2GN
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SMEG SF64M2GN will begin.