User manual SMEG SF9315XR-AR
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SMEG SF9315XR-AR. We hope that this SMEG SF9315XR-AR user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SMEG SF9315XR-AR.
Manual abstract: user guide SMEG SF9315XR-AR
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Contents
1. 1 1. 2 1. 3 1. 4 1. 5 1. 6 1. 7 2. 1 2. 2 2. 3 2. 4 General safety instructions Identification plate Manufacturer liability Appliance purpose Disposal This user manual How to read the user manual General Description Control panel Other parts Available accessories Instructions First use Using the accessories Using the oven Cooking advice Programmer clock (on some models only) “Touch” Programmer clock (on some models only) 4 5 5 5 5 6 6
7 8 8 9
3. 1 3. 2 3. 3 3. 4 3. 5 3. 6 3. 7
10 10 11 11 13 15 17
4 Cleaning and maintenance
4. 1 Instructions 4. 2 Cleaning the surfaces 4. 3 Ordinary daily cleaning 4. 4 Food stains or residues 4. 5 Removing the door 4. 6 Cleaning the door glazing 4. 7 Removing the internal glass panes 4. 8 Cleaning the inside of the oven 4. 9 Vapor Clean 4. 10 Extraordinary maintenance
22 22 22 22 22 23 23 24 26 28
5. 1 Electrical connection 5. 2 Cable replacement 5. 3 Positioning
29 29 30
We advise you to read this manual carefully, which contains all the instructions for maintaining the appliance’s aesthetic and functional qualities. For further information on the product: www. smeg. com
1. 1 General safety instructions
Risk of personal injury • During use the appliance and its accessible parts become very hot. • Keep children under eight years of age at a safe distance if they are not constantly supervised. • This appliance may be used by children aged at least 8 and by people of reduced physical and mental capacity, or lacking in experience in the use of electrical appliances, as long they are supervised or instructed by adults who are responsible for their safety. [. . . ] The display will show the digits and the symbol displayed between the hours and the minutes. 5 seconds without pressing any key in order for the function to activate. On the display, symbol turns off, symbol flashes and the buzzer sounds. To turn off the buzzer just press any key of the programmer clock.
7. To reset the set program, press keys and at the same time and switch off the oven manually. Programmed cooking Programmed cooking is the function which allows a cooking operation to be started at a set time and then ended after a specific length of time set by the user. Set the cooking time as described in the previous point “Timed cooking”. The sum of the current time plus the pre-set cooking duration will appear on the display. 5 seconds without pressing any key in order for the function to activate. On the display, symbol turns off, symbol flashes and the buzzer sounds. Minute minder timer The minute minder timer does not stop the cooking operation but rather informs the user when the set time has run out. The display shows the digits and the indicator light flashing between the hours and the minutes.
2. 5 seconds without pressing any key to finish setting the minute minder. After the minute minder timer has been programmed, the display will go back to showing the current time; to display the remaining time, press . Adjusting the buzzer volume The buzzer volume can be set to 3 different levels. Deleting the set data Press keys and at the same time to reset the programs set. Then switch off the oven manually if cooking is in progress.
1 Decrease key 2 Menu key 3 Increase key Setting the time On the first use, or after a power failure, the digits and symbol will be flashing on the appliance's display. The time set will be stored after around 7 seconds from the last modification.
3. 7 “Touch” Programmer clock (on some models only)
3. If you need to make further changes to the current time, hold the and keys down for around 2 seconds. When the dot between the hours and the minutes starts flashing, it is possible to change the current time. The symbol on the display indicates that the appliance is ready to start cooking. Timed cooking Timed cooking is the function which allows a cooking operation to be started and then ended after a specific length of time set by the user. [. . . ] Do not touch the halogen lamp directly with your fingers, but wrap it in insulating material. Refit the cover correctly, so that the moulded part of the glass is facing the door. Press the cover completely down so that it attaches perfectly to the bulb support. Removing the seal of the oven To permit thorough cleaning of the oven, the door seal can be removed. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SMEG SF9315XR-AR
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SMEG SF9315XR-AR will begin.