User manual SMEG SFP140C
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SMEG SFP140C. We hope that this SMEG SFP140C user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SMEG SFP140C.
Manual abstract: user guide SMEG SFP140C
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] • Never try to put out a fire or flames with water: Turn off the appliance and smother the flames with a fire blanket or other appropriate cover. • Have qualified personnel carry out installation and assistance interventions according to the standards in force. • Do not insert pointed metal objects (cutlery or utensils) into the slots in the appliance.
• Do not try to repair the appliance yourself or without the intervention of a qualified technician. • If the power supply cable is damaged, contact technical support immediately and they will replace it. [. . . ] Press the symbol to start the Sabbath function, or press the preset temperature value to change it (from 60° to 100° C).
3. When finished, press and hold the return symbol to return to the main menu.
1. Select sabbath from the “special functions” menu.
3. 7 Preset recipes
This mode allows you to select a pre-set food cooking program. The appliance will automatically calculate the optimum cooking parameters based on the weight entered. Select the type of cooking (where possible, depending on the dish chosen) and press the name of the cooking type to confirm. Select the sub-type of dish to cook and press the name of the sub-type of dish to confirm.
Starting a preset recipe 1. Press the symbols and to select the type of dish required from the “preset recipes” menu. Some predefined cooking parameters can be changed at any time, even after cooking has started. A buzzer will sound and a message will be displayed to indicate when to place the food in the oven and enable the start of cooking.
6. At this point it is possible to start the selected preset recipe, permanently modify the settings or perform delayed cooking.
11. If you choose the start option, cooking will start with the preset recipe's predefined settings and the display will show all the parameters set.
Preset recipe end 1. On first use, the appliance will only offer to let you add a new recipe. After storing your recipes, these will then be available in the relative menu. Select add from the “personal recipes” menu.
• Cooking time All parameters which can be changed will be highlighted in yellow on the main screen.
• Oven shelf 2. Press the parameter you wish to change: • Cooking temperature
• Weight of dish
3. Make the required changes.
Adding a recipe
• Cooking function
4. The appliance will ask you to enter a name for the recipe you have just created. The appliance will ask to confirm the changes which have just been made. The character deletes the previous letter (in the example, the recipe, recipe 1 has been stored). In order to be able to save the recipe, the name must contain at least one character. After entering the name of the new recipe, press the symbol to confirm.
If you select no you will lose all changes made. If saving the recipe is confirmed the display will show confirmation of this.
1. [. . . ] • Check that any circuit breakers upline of the appliance supply line are in the “ON” position. The appliance does not heat up: • Check whether it has been set in “demo” mode (for further details see “Settings”). The controls do not respond: • Check whether it has been set to “control lock” mode (for further details see “Settings”). The cooking times are longer than those indicated in the table: • Check whether it has been set to “ecologic” mode (for further details see “Settings”). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SMEG SFP140C
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SMEG SFP140C will begin.