User manual SONY DAV-DZ740
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SONY DAV-DZ740. We hope that this SONY DAV-DZ740 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SONY DAV-DZ740.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
SONY DAV-DZ740 QUICK START GUIDE (499 ko)
SONY DAV-DZ740 QUICK STARTING GUIDE (1613 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide SONY DAV-DZ740
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 4-262-748-12(1)
DVD Home Theatre System
Caution The use of optical instruments with this product will increase eye hazard.
Do not install the appliance in a confined space, such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet. To reduce the risk of fire, do not cover the ventilation opening of the apparatus with newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc. Do not place the naked flame sources such as lighted candles on the apparatus. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing, and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus. [. . . ] Refer to the operating instructions of the component.
Preparing the Control for HDMI function
(Control for HDMI - Easy Setting) If your TV is compatible with the Control for HDMI - Easy Setting function, you can set the system's [CONTROL FOR HDMI] function automatically by setting your TV. If your TV is not compatible with the Control for HDMI - Easy Setting function, set the Control for HDMI function of the system and TV manually.
· This function depends on the settings of your TV. while playing a CD or listening to the radio), the system may not turn off automatically.
Watching a DVD by a single button press
Press ONE-TOUCH PLAY
In this case, the volume levels that appear on the TV screen and the front panel display of the system may differ.
Your TV turns on, your TV's function is set to the HDMI input to which the system is connected, and the system starts playing a disc automatically. The System Audio Control function is also activated automatically.
· You can also operate the System Audio Control function via the TV menu. · You can operate the volume and mute control of the system via the TV remote.
Receiving the digital audio signal of your TV
(Audio Return Channel) The system can receive the digital audio signal of your TV via an HDMI cable when your TV is compatible with the Audio Return Channel function. For details, see [AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL] (page 51).
Using the Theatre Mode
(Theatre Mode) If your TV is compatible with the Theatre Mode, you can enjoy optimal image and sound quality suited for movies, and the System Audio Control function is activated automatically.
· Depending on your TV, this function may not work.
Operating the system via the TV remote
(Remote Easy Control) You can control the basic functions of the system via the TV remote when the system's video output is displayed on the TV screen. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the TV.
Enjoying TV sound from the speakers by this system
(System Audio Control) To use this function, connect the system and your TV with a SCART (EURO AV) cable and an HDMI cable (page 21).
Press [/1 to turn on the system while your TV is turned on.
The System Audio Control function is activated. TV sound is output from the system speakers, and the volume of your TV's speakers is minimized automatically.
Changing the language for the system's on-screen display in sync with your TV
(Language Follow) When you change the language for the on-screen display of your TV, the system's on-screen display language is also changed.
· While your TV is in PAP (picture and picture) mode, the System Audio Control function will not work. When your TV exits PAP mode, the output method of your TV returns to the one before PAP mode. · When you turn the system on by pressing the function selection button, video and sound may not match. · Depending on the TV, when you adjust the system's volume, the volume level appears on the TV screen.
· When the system's on-screen display is displayed, this function does not work.
Transferring Songs onto a USB Device
You can transfer songs on an audio CD or radio programs onto a USB device by encoding to MP3 format. You can also transfer MP3 files on a DATA CD/DATA DVD onto a USB device. For connecting the USB device, see "Playing Files on a Disc/USB Device" (page 28). Use of the music beyond this limit requires permission of the copyright holders.
the name without overwriting the original folder or file.
To select the transfer destination of the USB device
You can select the memory number for transfer depending on the USB device.
Press MEM SEL.
Selected memory number
USB Memory 2 selected.
Home Theatre System
Notes on USB transferring
· Do not connect the unit and the USB device through a USB hub. · Make sure there is enough space in the USB device for transferring. · When you are transferring tracks from an audio CD, the tracks are recorded as 128 kbps MP3 files. · When you are transferring MP3 files from a DATA CD/DATA DVD, the MP3 files are transferred with the same bit rate as the original MP3 files. · When you are transferring a radio program, the audio is recorded as a 128 kbps MP3 file. · CD text information is not transferred in the created MP3 files. · If you stop a transfer from an audio CD halfway, the MP3 file that was being created is deleted. · Transferring stops automatically if: the USB device runs out of space during transfer. the number of folders on the USB device reaches the limit for the number that the system can recognize. [. . . ] · For details, see "Using the Control for HDMI Function for "BRAVIA" Sync" (page 42). No sound is output from the · Make sure that the connected TV is compatible with the System Audio Control system and TV while using the function. · For details, see "Using the Control for HDMI Function for "BRAVIA" Sync" (page 42). Your TV's input select does not · Set [CONTROL FOR HDMI] in [HDMI SETUP] to [OFF] (page 51). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SONY DAV-DZ740
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SONY DAV-DZ740 will begin.