User manual SONY HDR-PJ410B
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SONY HDR-PJ410B. We hope that this SONY HDR-PJ410B user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SONY HDR-PJ410B.
Manual abstract: user guide SONY HDR-PJ410B
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 4-564-744-12(1)
Digital HD Video Camera Recorder
“Help Guide” (Web manual)
Refer to “Help Guide” for in-depth instructions on the many functions of the camera.
Getting started Recording/Playback Saving images Customizing your camcorder Others
http://rd1. sony. net/help/cam/1440/h_zz/
Read this first
Before operating the unit, please read this manual thoroughly, and retain it for future reference.
The model and serial numbers are located on the bottom. Refer to these numbers whenever you call your Sony dealer regarding this product. _________________________
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. DANGER - TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
• • • • • • • Read these instructions. [. . . ] start
Power zoom lever
• To stop recording, press START/STOP again. • You can record photos during movie recording by pressing PHOTO (Dual Capture) except when [ SteadyShot] is set to [Intelligent Active]. • In the default setting, movies are recorded with AVCHD and MP4 format simultaneously (Dual Video REC). MP4 format is easy for playing back your movies on a smartphone, for uploading to a network, or for uploading to the Web. • You can check the recording time of a medium on the LCD monitor in the shooting mode. • To change the image quality of the movies you record, select [Image Quality/Size] [ REC Mode]. • You can change the recording format by selecting [Image Quality/Size] [ File Format].
Open the lens cover.
2 Open the LCD monitor and select [MODE] (Photo).
3 Press PHOTO lightly to adjust the focus, then press it fully.
Power zoom lever
• When the focus is adjusted properly, AE/AF lock indicator appears on the LCD monitor.
Open the LCD monitor and press the (View Images) button on the camcorder to enter the playback mode.
/ to move the 2 Select and then select the desired event toin the center, the part circled () figure.
To the MENU screen Event name To the previous event Change to the movie/photo recording mode Switch Movie Format button (HD/ MP4) Events To the next event Time-line bar Highlight Movie Maker* Change Event Scale button
* Highlight Movie Maker will be displayed when Movie format is set to AVCHD. • To select the XAVC S movies or AVCHD movies you want to play, edit, or copy to other devices, select [Image Quality/Size] [ File Format].
3 Select the image.
To go back to the Event View screen Previous Event name Recorded time/ number of photos Switch Image Type button Movie Next Change to the movie/photo recording mode Photo Last played image
Volume Delete Context Stop Motion Shot Video / / / Previous/Next Fast-reverse/Fast-forward Play/Pause Play/Stop slide show Motion Interval ADJ
To select the format of the movie you want to play, edit, or copy to other devices
In step 2, select Quality] or [ at the top right of the LCD monitor [ MP4]. HD
Viewing images at a larger size
Connecting the camcorder to a TV
Connect the HDMI OUT jack of the camcorder to the HDMI IN jack of a TV using the HDMI cable supplied.
Signal flow • If your TV does not have an HDMI jack, connect the Multi Terminal of the camcorder to the video/audio input jacks of the TV using an AV cable (sold separately).
Using the built-in projector (HDR-PJ410/PJ440)
1 Press the PROJECTOR button (page 33). 3 Follow the operating guide on the LCD monitor, and then select [Project].
Power zoom lever/PHOTO*2 PROJECTOR FOCUS lever*1
Adjust the focus of the projected image. Use the power zoom lever to move the selection frame that appears on the projected image, then press the PHOTO button. You can also use the multi-selector for this operation.
Using PlayMemories Home™
What you can do with PlayMemories Home
PlayMemories Home allows you to import movies and photos to your computer to use them in a variety of ways.
Playing back imported images
Import images from the camcorder. Sharing images on PlayMemories Online™
Viewing images on Calendar
Creating movie discs
Uploading images to network services
To download PlayMemories Home
PlayMemories Home can be downloaded from the following URL. www. sony. net/pm/
To check the computer system
You can check the computer requirements for the software at the following URL. www. sony. net/pcenv/
Connecting an external media device
How to connect the device
Recorder without a USB jack
Connect a recorder to the Multi Terminal of your camcorder using an AV cable (sold separately).
Signal flow Insert the battery pack to the camcorder. • Movies are copied with standard definition image quality.
Using the Wi-Fi function (HDRCX440/PJ410/ PJ440)
Installing PlayMemories Mobile™ on your smartphone
For the latest information and more detailed information on the functions of PlayMemories Mobile, visit the following URL.
Install PlayMemories Mobile from App Store.
• One-touch functions (NFC) are not available with iOS. Notes • You may not be able to download PlayMemories Mobile from Google play or App store depending on the country or the region. • If PlayMemories Mobile is already installed in your smartphone, update the software to the latest version. • The Wi-Fi function described here is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets. • The Wi-Fi function of the camcorder cannot be used connected to a public wireless LAN. • To use the One-touch functions (NFC) of the camcorder, a smartphone or tablet supporting the NFC function is required. • The operation methods and display screens for the application are subject to change without notice by future upgrades.
http://www. sony. net/pmm/
Install PlayMemories Mobile from Google play.
• Android 4. 0 or higher is required to use One-Touch functions (NFC).
Transferring MP4 movies and photos to your smartphone
One-touch connection with an Android supporting NFC
3 Touch the camcorder to the
On the smartphone, select [Settings], then, select [More. . . ] to check that [NFC] is enabled.
Notes • Cancel the sleep mode or unlock the screen on the smartphone beforehand. [. . . ] *5 [ SteadyShot] is set to [Active].
HDMI OUT jack: HDMI micro connector PROJECTOR IN jack (HDR-PJ410/ PJ440): HDMI micro connector USB jack: Type A (Built-in USB) USB connector is only for output (For customers in Europe). Multi Terminal
Picture: 6. 7 cm (2. 7 type, aspect ratio 16:9) Total number of pixels: 230 400 (960 × 240)
Projection type: DLP Light source: LED (R/G/B) Focus: Manual Throw Distance: 0. 5 m (1. 6 feet) or over Contrast ratio: 1 500:1 Resolution (output): 640 × 360 Continuous projection time (when using the supplied battery pack): Approx. 10 min.
During camera recording using LCD monitor at normal brightness: HDR-CX405/CX440: 2. 1 W HDR-PJ410/PJ440: 2. 2 W Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) Storage temperature: –20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F) Dimensions (approx. ): HDR-CX405/CX440: 54. 0 mm × 59. 5 mm × 128. 0 mm (2 1/4 in. × 5 1/8 in. ) (w/ h/d) including the projecting parts 54. 0 mm × 59. 5 mm × 128. 0 mm (2 1/4 in. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SONY HDR-PJ410B
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SONY HDR-PJ410B will begin.