User manual WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD INSTALLATION
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD PROGRAM CHART (2685 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FDINSTALLATION
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] To resume the cycle close the door and push Start button again.
CANCEL/OFF BUTTON Push this button to switch off the control panel. If pressed when a program is running it cancels the program ongoing draining water for 1 minute. If pressed when the dishwasher is switched off it drains any possible liquids from dishwasher (1 minute process). If the indicator flashes repeatedly, see page 6 chapter âWhat to do if . . . â.
Table of programs
Detergent Litres kWh Minutes 1) Drying Phase
P 1 2 3 4 5
cold Crockery to be washed later. [. . . ] - Open the two retainers (D) to take off the upper rack (when the upper rack is in place the retainers must always be closed).
D - CLOSED
D - OPEN
How to load LOWER RACK
(depending on the model) E - Foldable plate holders: they can be folded down to load pots or Fixed plate holders F - Cutlery basket: slide halves apart to split the basket. G - Grid: helps to keep the cutlery separate for better washing results.
Arrange crockery so that water does not collect in cavities, ensuring that the spray arms turn freely. Do not use the dishwasher for washing wooden items, aluminium, tin, silver cutlery or decorated crockery (unglazed). plates, bowls, pots) must be placed in a correct way to let water flow down!
Switching on the appliance. Press any button (except CANCEL/Off button) to switch on the control panel and start programming.
6 7 8 9
Overview of programs The max. possible number of programs is illustrated in the chapter âChartâ. The corresponding programs for your appliance can be found on the panel (page 1). Duration of the program depends on the external conditions in the apartment, temperature and pressure etc.
The dishwasher door must be closed and the water tap open. if you want to insert an item): To Cancel the program on running: To change the program in progress:
- Open the door with caution (the program pauses) and insert the item/s, (beware of HOT steam!). - Close the door and press the START button again to restart the cycle (the program resumes the cycle from where it was interrupted).
- Press the CANCEL/Off button. - (Water drains for up to 1 minute then the appliance switches off).
Press the CANCEL/Off button to cancel the program on running. - In the event of frequent use of the Eco 50Â°C program (if available), from time to time select the Intensive - Frequent use of Eco 50Â°C. - The spray arms must not be clogged, the filters must not be dirty and must be fitted correctly (see page 5, - Clogged spray arms, dirty filters or not fitted correctly. - The spray arms must be able to turn freely and must not be impeded by crockery or cutlery.
What to do if. . .
Crockery and cutlery. . . . . . salt indicator lit . . . have deposits: regeneration salt residue - Water too hard. For combined action tablets see detergent producerâs recommendations.
. . . have discoloured plastic parts
- Tomato/Carrot juice.
. . . opaque glasses, etc. . . . removable deposits on glasses . . . glasses not sparkling . . . permanent deposits on glasses
- Dishes unsuitable for washing in dishwashers (porcelain), - Usage of incorrect programs for glasses. - Rainbow effect.
. . . tea cups darken and dirt does not disappear after washing in dishwasher . . . rust marks . . . other marks . . . streaks . . . suds
- Not known. - Unsuitable dosage of detergent/rinse aid.
- This phenomenon is inevitable. - Salty or acidic food residues can cause rust marks even on stainless steel cutlery. To avoid this, always use the pre-wash program if the dishes are to be washed later. - In the presence of marks, increase the rinse aid dosage (see page 3, âAdding rinse aidâ). [. . . ] - If ecological energy sources are available such as solar panel heating, heat pumps or centralised heating systems, the appliance may be connected to the hot water mains up to a maximum temperature of 60Â°C. Make sure the water inlet hose is of the correct type (â70Â°C Maxâ or â90Â°C Maxâ). Child safety - Keep the packaging materials out of the reach of children. - Store the detergent, rinse aid and salt out of the reach of children. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL ADS 6601 FD will begin.