User manual WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B W PRODUCT FICHE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B W. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B W user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B W.
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B WPRODUCT FICHE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] For more details, refer to the rating plate fitted on the appliance.
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
• • • • Use the freezer only for storing frozen foods, freezing fresh food and producing ice cubes. Do not store glass containers with liquids in the freezer as they may burst. Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately after removing them from the freezer because they may cause "cold" burns. Do not allow children to play or hide inside the freezer; risk of becoming trapped inside or suffocating. [. . . ] The power cable can only be replaced by an authorized electrician.
Declaration of conformity
• This appliance is intended to come into contact with foodstuffs and conforms to D. L. 108 of 25. 01. 1992 (Directive 89/109/EEC).
CE- This product is designed, built and marketed in compliance with: • the safety objectives of the "Low voltage" Directive 73/23 EEC; • the protection requirements of the "EMC" Directive 89/336 EEC amended by Directive 93/68 EEC. Information For appliances with R600-a Isobutane Isobutane is a natural gas having high environmental compatibility but is inflammable. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that the refrigerant circuit tubes do not get damaged.
HOW TO OPERATE THE FREEZER
This freezer can be used for storing frozen food and freezing fresh food. The freezer is designed to operate at room temperatures between 16ºC and 32ºC
Starting up the freezer
• There is no need to set the freezer temperature using the thermostat knob because it has already been preset in the factory. The alarm is activated, since the temperature inside the freezer is not low enough to preserve food. Place the foodstuff inside only when the alarm is deactivated (for more details consult the enclosed product chart).
For temperature regulation, consult the enclosed product chart. Note: Internal freezer temperatures are affected by room temperature, frequency of opening of the door and the position of the freezer. The thermostat setting must be changed depending on these factors.
Activation of fast freezing
The quantity in kilos of fresh food that can be frozen within 24 hours is indicated on the appliance rating plate. For optimal freezing, press the fast freeze button (until the yellow pilot lamp comes on) 24 hours before placing food inside the freezer. Note: • If the front edge of the unit is hot, this is not a defect, but prevents formation of condensation. • Gurgling sounds and hissing due to expansion in the refrigerant circuit are normal.
Before calling for Customer Service: 1. See if you can fix the problem yourself (with the help of the "Trouble-Shooting Guide"). If the result is negative, disconnect the appliance and repeat the operation after an hour. Communicate: • the nature of the fault • the model • the Service number (the number after the word SERVICE on the rating plate on the inside of the appliance). • your complete address • your telephone number and area code
Note: The direction of door opening can be changed; if this operation is performed by Customer Service, it is not covered by the warranty.
• Install the freezer away from heat sources. Exposure to direct sun rays or installation in a hot environment or near heat sources (heaters/radiators, cookers) must be avoided, as this increases power consumption. The minimum distances must be respected: 30 cm from coal or petroleum cookers; 3 cm from gas and/or electric cookers. Clean the inside (See the chapter "How to defrost and clean the freezer"). Fit the accessories.
Disconnecting the appliance
It must be possible to disconnect the appliance by unplugging it or by means of a two pole switch fitted upline of the socket.
• • • • • •
• • The electrical connections must be made in accordance with the local regulations. [. . . ] Voltage, and power consumption are indicated on the rating plate inside the appliance. The Manufacturer declines all liabilities for injury to persons or animals or damage to property resulting from failure to observe these instructions. If the plug and the socket are not of the same type, have the socket replaced by a qualified technician. Do not use extension leads or multiple adaptors.
“Warning - this appliance must be earthed”
Fuse replacement If the mains lead of this appliance is fitted with a BS 1363A 13amp fused plug, to change a fuse in this type of plug use an A. S. T. A. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AFG 610 M-B W will begin.