User manual WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX PROGRAM CHART (150 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IXINSTRUCTION FOR USE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Information: This appliance does not contain CFCs (replaced with R134a) or HFCs (replaced with R600a Isobutane). For more information, refer to the identification data plate affixed to the appliance.
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
• Only use the freezer for storing frozen food, freezing fresh food and making ice cubes. • Do not store liquids in glass containers in the freezer: risk of bursting. • Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately after taking them out of the freezer since they may cause cold burns. [. . . ] • Food must be fresh, mature and of prime quality in order to obtain high quality frozen food. • Fresh vegetables and fruit should preferably be frozen as soon as they are picked to maintain the full original nutritional value, consistency, colour and flavour. Note: • Always leave hot food to cool before placing in the freezer. Once cooked, the thawed food can be refrozen.
Freezing and storing fresh food
• Place foods to be frozen in the baskets. • Place the ice packs (if supplied) in the space provided (on the last grid) or above the food stored in the top compartment. Important: The table alongside shows the recommended maximum storage time for frozen fresh foods. Declared performance refers to appliance operation without ice packs, with the exception of the rising time.
Classification of frozen foods
Put the frozen products into the freezer and classify them. The storage date should be indicated on the packs, to allow use within expiry dates.
Advice for storing frozen food
When purchasing frozen food products: • Ensure that the packaging is not damaged (frozen food in damaged packaging may have deteriorated). If the package is swollen or has damp patches, it may not have been stored under optimal conditions and defrosting may have already begun. • When shopping, leave frozen food purchases until last and transport the products in a thermally insulated cool bag. • Once at home, place the frozen foods immediately in the freezer. • Always observe the storage information on the package.
3GB33010. fm Page 7 Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:53 PM
Removing the baskets
• Pull the baskets out fully, then lift them up slightly in order to remove. Note: Drawers and runners may be removed in order to obtain increased storage space (Fig. Ensure that the load does not exceed the limit (if present) indicated on the side walls of the appliance.
Making ice cubes
• Fill the ice cube tray 2/3 full and place it in the special freezer compartment. • Do not use sharp or pointed instruments to detach the tray if it is stuck to the bottom of the freezer. Note: The freezer door will not re-open easily immediately after closing. Wait a few minutes before opening again in order to allow for compensation of the vacuum created.
3GB33010. fm Page 8 Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:53 PM
HOW TO DEFROST AND CLEAN THE FREEZER
Before any cleaning or maintenance operation, unplug the appliance from the mains or disconnect the electrical power supply. For electronic models, first press the on/off button and then unplug the appliance. Defrost the freezer once or twice a year, or when the formation of ice on the refrigeration grilles is excessive. The amount of ice which forms and the rate at which it accumulates will depends on room temperature and humidity, and on the frequency with which the door is opened. • Remove the food from the freezer, wrap in a newspaper and group together in a cool place or in a portable cooler. [. . . ] Installation in a hot environment, direct exposure to the sun or installation near heat sources (heaters, radiators, cookers) will increase power consumption and should therefore be avoided. • If this is not possible, the following minimum distances must be respected: • 30 cm from coal or paraffin stoves; • 3 cm from electric and/or gas stoves. • Clean the interior (see “How to defrost and clean the freezer”). • Fit the accessories.
• Electrical connections must be made in accordance with local regulations. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AFG 7000/IX will begin.