User manual WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01 PROGRAM CHART
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01 INSTRUCTION FOR USE (1719 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01PROGRAM CHART
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] By ensuring that this appliance is scrapped suitably, you can help prevent potentially damaging consequences for the environment and health. The symbol on the appliance, or on the accompanying documentation, indicates that this product must not be treated as household waste, but must be delivered to the nearest collection centre for the recycling of electrical and electronic appliances.
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL ADVICE
• Before any cleaning or maintenance operation, disconnect the cooking hob from mains power supply. • In case of prolonged use, additional ventilation may be needed (opening a window or increasing the extraction force of the hood). [. . . ] • In case of prolonged use, additional ventilation may be needed (opening a window or increasing the extraction force of the hood). • The appliance must not be used be people (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities, or without experience or expertise, unless they have received instructions for using it from those responsible for their safety. • After use, ensure that the knobs are in position zero.
Declaration of conformity
• This cooktop is suitable for contact with foodstuffs and complies with EEC (CE) Regulation n. • This cooking hob (Class Y) has been designed to be used only for cooking. • This cooking hob has been designed, constructed and marketed in compliance with: - the safety requirements of “Low Voltage” Directive 2006/95/EC (replacing 73/23 EEC as amended); - protection requirements of EC Directive “EMC” 2004/108; - requirements of EEC Directive 93/68.
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
• The cooking hob is equipped with hotplates having different diameters. Use pots and pans whose bottom diameter is equal to that of the hotplates, or slightly larger. • A pressure cooker allows you to save even more energy and time.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Before cleaning the cooking hob, disconnect it from mains power supply and wait until it has cooled down. • Important: never clean the appliance with steam cleaning equipment. Make an opening in the worktop, respecting the dimensions indicated in the enclosed product description sheet. B - If the worktop is made out of marble or other materials (plastics, ceramics or stone), the cooking hob must be fixed by means of brackets , to be ordered from the After-sales Service (code 4819 310 18528). Make an opening in the worktop, respecting the dimensions indicated in the product description sheet. • Before installing the cooking hob, remove the plastic film that protects it, if present. The outer surfaces of the furniture or appliances adjoining the cooking hob must be heat resistant (heat protection “Y”, according to standards EN 60335-2-6). • Installation must comply with current local safety regulations.
Installation of cooking hob
• The electrical connections must comply with local regulations. • The data concerning the voltage and the power consumption is located on the serial number plate. The manufacturer disclaims any responsibility for possible damage or injury to people, pets or objects arising from nonobservance of the regulations specified above. [. . . ] • The data concerning the voltage and the power consumption is located on the serial number plate. The manufacturer disclaims any responsibility for possible damage or injury to people, pets or objects arising from nonobservance of the regulations specified above. • In the installation a switching facility with a contact opening width of at least 3 mm which will enable the appliance to be disconnected from the supply must be provided. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AKL 900/WH/01 will begin.