User manual WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX PROGRAM CHART (87 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IXINSTRUCTION FOR USE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] For correct operation of the appliance, this clearance must always be unobstructed. • If the kitchen unit is not securely fixed to the wall, it must be anchored with standard brackets (A) (fig. 6).
Regulations require that the appliance be earthed. • Connection to the mains must be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and in compliance with local regulations. [. . . ] Connect the cable to the terminal box, tighten the screws as far as they will go and secure it to the cable fastener. Put the cover back on by inserting the two blades in the slots and fasten it with the two screws.
Securing the oven
• Lift up the oven getting hold of it by the handles (B) on the sides and insert it into the housing unit, being careful not to trap the power supply cable (fig. • The oven comes with spacers already fitted to facilitate the anchoring of the oven to the housing unit with the screws provided (as shown in fig. 9).
SAFEGUARDING THE ENVIRONMENT
Disposal of packaging materials • The packaging material is 100% recyclable and is marked with the recycle symbol . • The various parts of the packing must therefore be disposed of responsibly and in full compliance with local authority regulations governing waste disposal. The symbol on the product, or on the documents accompanying the product, indicates that this appliance may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. For more detailed information about treatment, recovery and recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product. Energy saving • Only pre-heat the oven if specified in the cooking table of the Product Description Sheet or in your recipe. • Use dark, black enamelled baking moulds as they absorb heat very well.
Disposal of used household appliances • This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). The pressure that develops inside the packaging might cause it to explode, damaging the oven. • Do not use containers made of synthetic material for cooking (except for packages specifically designed for this purpose; see the manufacturer's instructions). Use extreme caution.
BEFORE USING THE OVEN
• Remove the accessories from the oven and heat it 200°C for about an hour to eliminate the smell of the protective grease and insulating materials. • Before use, remove: - stickers on the front and oven door, except for the rating plate; - cardboard protection and protective plastic film from the front panel controls and other parts of the oven; - any sticky labels from the accessories (for example, under the drip tray).
The accessories not provided with the oven can be bought separately from After Sales Service. The accessories provided with the oven are listed in the Product Description Sheet provided separately (under Accessories).
Drip tray (1)
The drip tray is designed to collect fat and food particles when it is positioned under the grid or as a plate, such as when cooking meat, chicken and fish with or without vegetables. Pour a little water into the drip tray to prevent spatters of fat and smoke.
Baking tray (2)
For cooking biscuits, cakes and pizzas.
The grid can be used to grill food or as a support for baking trays, cake tins and other cooking receptacles. The grid can be inserted with its curved side facing upwards or downwards.
Use the turnspit as indicated in the relevant chapter in the Product Description Sheet supplied separately.
Grill pan set (5)
The set comprises a grid (5a), an enamel drip tray (5b) and one or two handles (5c). This set must be placed on the grid (3) and used with the Grill function.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Important: never clean the appliance with high pressure water or steam cleaning equipment.
Ovens with aluminium front panel
• Clean using a delicate detergent and a soft window cleaning cloth or a microfibre cloth that does not leave fibres on the surface. Clean the aluminium surfaces with a dry cloth.
Exterior of the oven
• Clean with a damp cloth. If it is very dirty, add a few drops of washing up detergent to the water. • Do not use corrosive or abrasive detergents, which dull the surface. [. . . ] Attention: These instructions should be carefully followed both to prevent injury and in order not to damage the oven door and hinges.
Changing the rear oven lamp bulb:
1. Let the oven cool before turning the lamp cover left to unscrew it (see fig. Note: use only 25 W/230 V, E-14 type, T300°C bulbs available from After Sales Service. IMPORTANT: Do not use the oven until the lamp cover has been repositioned.
Oven not working: • Check for the presence of mains electrical power and if the oven is connected to the electrical supply. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AKP 007/IX will begin.