User manual WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WH PROGRAM CHART
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WH. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WH user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WH.
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WHPROGRAM CHART
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] If the cooktop is to be installed next to a column unit, leave a distance of at least 100 mm from the edge of the cooktop to the side of the column unit. Cut an opening in the worktop of the dimensions shown in the Product Description Sheet supplied separately. If not already present, fit the supplied seal to the cooktop flange after cleaning the contact area as shown in the figure. If the worktop is made of wood, fit the supplied clips.
Cooktop with electric hotplates
1. [. . . ] This is a normal occurrence and the bottom trim can be cleaned after removal of the oven door as described later in this chapter “Cleaning the oven and its accessories”. • Heavy weights must not be placed on the open door as this may result in damage to the cavity and hinges. N. B: The cooling fan runs continuously at two different speeds according to the temperature value of the components when the appliances are in use. The pulsing speed has to be considered a normal appliance condition at half speed. The fan may continue to run for the time necessary to ensure sufficient cooling of the components and adjacent kitchen units after the appliance has been switched off.
exh au s
54332-gb. fm5 Page 56 Monday, September 17, 2001 3:11 PM
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Conventional electric/glass-ceramic cooktop
• • Do not switch on the hotplates/cooking zones when there is no pan in position. Use pans whose base diameter is the same as or slightly larger than the diameter of the hotplate/cooking zone. To avoid permanently damaging the glass-ceramic top, do not use: - Pots with bottoms that are not perfectly flat. Do not leave the appliance unattended when frying food - risk of fire.
Specific recommendations for glass-ceramic cooktops
• With the fast boiling function, only use stainless steel pans with double layer bottoms. If the glass ceramic surface should break or crack due to violent impact (falling objects, etc. ) do not use it and call After Sales Service immediately. Do not place food wrapped in aluminium foil, plastic containers or cloths on the hot cooking zones. Do not drag pans across the glass-ceramic surface - risk of scratches. If your hob is provided with halogen lamps, we recommend that you do not stare at them during the operation. If necessary, clean the cooktop carefully following the care and maintenance instructions in this handbook.
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
• Use pots and pans whose bottom diameter is equal to that of the cooking zone or slightly larger. A pressure cooker allows you to save even more energy and time.
• • • •
54332-gb. fm5 Page 57 Monday, September 17, 2001 3:11 PM
• Accessories supplied depend on the model (refer to the Product Description Sheet supplied separately).
Drip tray 1 The drip tray is designed to collect fat and food particles when it is positioned under the grid; it can also be used as a griddle to cook meat, chicken and fish, with or without vegetables. When using the drip tray under the grid, pour in a little water to avoid fat spatters and smoke. Grid 3 The grid can be used to grill food or as a support for baking trays, cake tins and other cooking receptacles. It has two possible positions ( or ) and can be placed on any of the runners in the oven. Catalytic panels (depending on model) 4 The catalytic panels have a microporous coating that absorbs fat spatters. We recommend an automatic cleaning cycle after cooking particular fatty food. To clean the oven heat it to 200° C when empty and leave it switched on for about an hour. At the end of the cycle and when the oven is cool, use a moist sponge to remove food residues if necessary. Do not use detergent or cleaners - risk of damaging the catalytic enamel coating. [. . . ] If after the above checks the fault still occurs, get in touch with the nearest After Sales Service. Please give: • a short description of the fault, • the exact type and model, • the service number (number after the word Service on the rating plate) is located on the underside of the cooktop or on the Product Description Sheet and on the right hand edge of the oven cavity (visible when the oven door is open). The service numbers are also indicated on the guarantee booklet, • your complete address and phone number. If any repairs are required, please contact an authorised After Sales Service as indicated in the warranty. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WH
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AKZ 232 WH will begin.