User manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 033 INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 033. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AMD 033 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AMD 033.
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AMD 033INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
To make the most out of your new appliance, please read the user instructions carefully and keep them handy for future consultation. Before using the appliance please follow and set according to the below indications: Remote Control (RC) presetting: Each time the batteries are replaced in the remote control, the RC is pre-set on Heat pump. If the air conditioner that you purchased is a cooling only, then the pre-set on Heat pump will not bring any changes. Auto-Restart presetting Function: To set the auto-restart function, press the Emergency button (ON/OFF) on the indoor unit for at least 5 seconds A buzz sound will signal that the auto-restart function is set and the air conditioner is in standby. [. . . ] In SLEEP mode, • The appliance will stop operation automatically after operating for 8 hours. • Set temperature will rise by max 1°C if the appliance operates in cooling mode for 2 hours. • Set temperature will decrease by 3°C at most if the appliance operates in heating mode for 3 hours. *Note: In cooling mode, if room temperature is 26°C or above, set temperature will not change. Note: Heating is NOT available for cooling only air conditioner.
JET mode • JET mode is used to start or stop fast cooling. Fast cooling operates at high fan speed, changing the set temperature automatically to 18°C. If you want to quit from JET mode, press any - JET , MODE, FAN, ON/OFF or TEMPERATURE SETTING button, the display will return to the original mode. Note: • SLEEP and 6th Sense buttons are not available in JET mode. Air filter It is necessary to clean the air filter after using it for about 100 hours. Clean the air filter every two weeks if the air conditioner operates in an extremely dusty environment. Unplug from the power supply Turn off the appliance first before disconnecting from power supply and remove the air filter. If the filter is very dirty, clean it with a solution of lukewarm water and neutral detergent. B
Operating condition The protective device maybe trip and stop the appliance in the cases listed below. Outdoor air temperature is over 24°C HEATING Outdoor air temperature is below -7°C Room temperature is over 27°C Outdoor air temperature is over *43°C COOLING Room temperature is below 21°C DRY Room temperature is below 18°C *For Tropical (T3) Climate condition models, the temperature point is 52°C instead of 43°C. If the air conditioner runs in COOLING or DRY mode with door or window opened for a long time when relative humidity is above 80%, dew may drip down from the outlet. Noise pollution • Install the air conditioner at a place that can bear its weight in order to operate more quietly.
• Install the outdoor unit at a place where the air discharged and the operation noise would not annoy your neighbours. • Do not place any obstacles in front of the air outlet of the outdoor unit lest it increases the noise level. Protection device Wait at least 3 minutes before restarting the unit after operation stops or changing mode during operation. After connecting to power supply and turning on the appliance immediately, a delay of 20 seconds may occur before it starts to operate. Timer should be set again if it has been cancelled.
Features of HEATING mode Preheating 2-5 minutes are necessary to preheat the indoor unit at HEATING operation start. Defrosting (out door unit) In HEATING operation the appliance will defrost (de-ice) automatically to raise efficiency. Note: Heating is NOT available for cooling only air conditioner models.
Trouble Analysis • Is the protection device or fuse blown? [. . . ] Cable Specifications Power cord Capacity (Btu/h) Normal cross sectional area Power connecting cord Type Normal cross sectional area Power connecting cord 1 Type Normal cross sectional area Main power supply (Note)
7K, 9K, 12K 18K, 22K
0. 75mm² X2 To indoor (Heat-pump) H05VV-F 0. 75mm² X2 1. 5~2. 0mm² X3 H07RN-F 1. 5mm² X3 H05RN-F To indoor RVV (Heat-pump) H05VV-F 1. 0~1. 5mm² X3 H07RN-F 1. 0mm² X3 H05RN-F
Make sure that the colour of wires of the outdoor unit and the terminal number are the same as those of the indoor unit. • Power supply from Indoor unit, including 7K, 9K, 12K Model HEAT PUMP Indoor unit
Yellow/Green Yellow/Green Brown Brown Blue
• Power supply from Indoor unit, including 18K, 22K Model Indoor unit
1(N) 2(L) 3(SI)
Power connecting cord 1
1(N) 2(L) 3(SI)
Blue (Gray) Brown
Power connecting cord
Power connecting cord
Indoor unit control board
AC L-IN AC N-IN
Defrost wire (indoor)
Defrost wire (outdoor)
• Defrost Cable (for heat-pump air conditioner only, and it's an optional part) Defrost cable (for heat-pump models only) After connection, the defrost wire should be well wrapped with a wrapping tape and the connector should be put inside the unit.
OUTDOOR UNIT INSTALLATION
1. Install Drain Port and Drain Hose (for heatpump model only) The condensate drains from the outdoor unit when the unit operates in heating mode. In order not to disturb your neighbours and protect the environment, install a drain port and a drain hose to direct the condensate water. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AMD 033
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 033 will begin.