User manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 081 INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 081. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AMD 081 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AMD 081.
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AMD 081INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• Do not install the appliance if it is connected to the power supply. • The Installation and service/repair must be performed by a qualified technician, in compliance with the producer's instructions and following local safety norms. Do not repair or replace any parts of the appliance unless it is specifically written in the user instructions. • Make sure that the power supply cord is long enough to allow the right connection. [. . . ] After your desired time displayed for 5 seconds, the clock will be displayed on the LCD. NOTE: If you don't set the time in 10 seconds after you press TIMER ON button, the controller will exit the TIMER ON mode automatically.
2. To exit Rapid Cool mode press any button except Timer On/Off and Swing button.
STORAGE AND TIPS FOR USING THE RC
How to insert the batteries Remove the battery cover in the direction of the arrow. Insert new batteries making sure that the (+) and (-) of battery are matched correctly. Replace batteries with new ones of the same type when the display becomes dim. • If the replacement is done within 1 minute, the remote control will keep original presetting. However, if you replace batteries taking more than 3 minutes, all presetting will be cancelled and timer will display Zero. How to remove the batteries Remove the battery cover in the direction of the arrow. Press the positive pole of the battery softly with your fingers, then draw the batteries out of the compartment. All this should be done by adults, children are forbidden to remove the batteries from the remote control in order to avoid danger of swallow. Disposal of the batteries Please discard the batteries as sorted municipal waste at the accessible collection point.
USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
NOTE: Remote control may vary in appearance. Replace batteries after 6 months of use, or when the remote control starts to lose power. • To operate the air conditioner with the remote control, aim the remote control at the signal receptor from no more than 23 ft (7 m) away. Press and release MODE until you see the symbol glow for the desired setting.
2. Press the up or down Adjust button to adjust the temperature.
• Dry-Dries the room. NOTE: Dry mode should not be used to cool the room.
• Fan Only-Only the fan runs. Press FAN to select High, Mid or Low.
NOTE: Auto fan speed cannot be selected in Fan Only mode.
6th Sense mode The air conditioner automatically selects Cooling or Dry mode, depending on room temperature and sets the target temperature. Choose desired fan speed.
Operation mode and temperature are determined by indoor temperature. Cooling only models Indoor temperature Operation mode Target temperature Room temperature decrease 1. 5°C after operating for 3 minutes 26°C
• Auto-automatically controls fan speed depending on current room temperature and temperature control setting. NOTE: Auto fan speed cannot be selected in Fan Only mode.
26°C or below
• High - for maximum cooling
• Mid - for normal cooling
NOTE: Temperature, airflow and direction are controlled automatically in 6th Sense mode. However, a decrease or rise of up to 2°C can be set with the remote control if you still feel uncomfortable. The air conditioner automatically sets the fan speed to High and the temperature to 18ºC. [. . . ] Check the cooling/heating capabilities of your portable air conditioner. Portable air conditioners are designed as supplemental cooling/heating to local areas within a room. • In cooling mode there is excessive heat or moisture (open container cooking, showers, etc. ) in the room. Try not to use heat-producing appliances during the hottest part of the day. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AMD 081
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 081 will begin.