User manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 098 INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 098. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL AMD 098 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL AMD 098.
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL AMD 098INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• Do not install the appliance if it is connected to the power supply. • The Installation and service/repair must be performed by a qualified technician, in compliance with the producer's instructions and following local safety norms. Do not repair or replace any parts of the appliance unless it is specifically written in the user instructions. • Make sure that the power supply cord is long enough to allow the right connection. [. . . ] Replace batteries after 6 months of use, or when the remote control starts to lose power. • To operate the air conditioner with the remote control, aim the remote control at the signal receptor from no more than 23 ft (7 m) away. Press and release MODE until you see the symbol glow for the desired setting.
2. Press the up or down Adjust button to adjust the temperature.
• Fan Only-Only the fan runs. NOTE: Dry mode should not be used to cool the room.
NOTE: Auto fan speed cannot be selected in Fan Only mode. Press the up or down Adjust button to adjust the temperature.
6th Sense mode The air conditioner automatically selects Cooling, Dry or Heating mode, depending on room temperature and sets the target temperature. Each time the "FAN" button is pressed, the fan speed is changed in sequence: Auto → High → Mid → Low ↑ • Auto-automatically controls fan speed depending on current room temperature and temperature control setting. NOTE: Auto fan speed cannot be selected in Fan Only mode.
Operation mode and temperature are determined by indoor temperature. Heat pump models Indoor temperature 21°C or below 21°C-23°C 23°C-26°C Over 26°C Operation mode HEATING FAN ONLY DRY COOLING Target temperature 22°C
• High - for maximum cooling
• Mid - for normal cooling
NOTE: Temperature, airflow and direction are controlled automatically in 6th Sense mode. However, a decrease or rise of up to 2 ℃ can be set with the remote control if you still feel uncomfortable. The air conditioner automatically sets the fan speed to High and the temperature to 18ºC. NOTE: 6th Sense mode button does not operate when Jet function is selected. The air conditioner automatically sets the fan speed to High and the temperature to 18ºC.
Temperature • Press the up Adjust button to raise the temperature. Press the up Adjust button once to increase the set temperature by 1ºC, or press twice to increase the set temperature by 2ºC.
• Press the down Adjust button to lower the temperature. Press the down Adjust button to decrease the set temperature by 1ºC, or press twice to decrease the set temperature by 2ºC.
2. To exit Jet mode press any button except Timer On/Off and Swing button. Choose desired fan speed.
NOTES: • In the Cooling or Heating mode, the temperature can be set between 18ºC and 32ºC. U Button
When you press this button, the remote control transmits signal of the actual room temperature around it to the unit every 10 minutes. Move the appliance gently and stably to a draining location or outside to drain water. Remove the drain hose plug from the end of the primary drain hose and drain water completely. NOTE: If air conditioner will be stored after use, see "Storing After Use. " 6. Open the filter panel door on the back of the air conditioner and remove it. [. . . ] • Do not use sharp instruments, rubbing alcohol, flammable fluids, or abrasive cleaners to remove tape or glue. Extend the Exhaust hose and close the window as much as possible to trap the exhaust nozzle Attention: just recommend for cooling use For heating mode we recommend fixed installation of the portable either by using the sliding kit for the window, or cutting a hole on the window and fixing the hose securely, or using an existing ventilation hole which exisst in your house.
Installation for slide window
Vertical Slide Window
Horizontal Slide Window
Your window slider kit has been designed to fit most standard vertical and horizontal window applications. However, it may be necessary for you to modify some aspects of the installation procedures for certain types of windows. Using 4 screws (provided), attach window exhaust adapter to window slider kit. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL AMD 098
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL AMD 098 will begin.