User manual WHIRLPOOL APDW/2 PROGRAM CHART
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL APDW/2. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL APDW/2 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL APDW/2.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
WHIRLPOOL APDW/2 BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG (199 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL APDW/2PROGRAM CHART
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Before using the dishwasher, read the user instructions!
Quick Reference Guide
Programme selection button
Switches “on” when the dishwasher is operating. Switches off at the end of the programme.
Programmes Loading instructions
Detergent 2) A
Consumption 3) Litres
0. 70 30
Quickwash Normal 1)
40°C Lightly soiled crockery with no dried-on food. [. . . ] Unload the appliance, starting from the lower rack.
Switch off the appliance Turn off the water tap, unload the racks
Dishwasher loading instructions and racks provided
Fold down glass holder (A): Depending on the position, for example small or long-stemmed glasses. Crockery holders (B): Depending on the position, for example plates, cups and long-stemmed glasses.
Plate holders (C).
Cutlery basket (D):
The cutlery basket can be removed to increase available space. Sharp knives and forks that might cause injury must be placed in the cutlery basket with the handles positioned upwards.
Only use dishwasher-proof crockery and dishes. Do not use the appliance for items not suitable for washing in a dishwasher, for example wooden items, aluminium, plastic utensils, tin, hand-decorated crockery (unglazed), silver cutlery.
What to do if. . .
If a fault occurs, before contacting our After-Sales Service, make the following checks to try and remedy the problem (* see also the corresponding chapter in the user instructions).
Problem The appliance is not working
• No water supply. • Open the tap.
• Clean the water supply tap filter. Check the domestic circuit fuse.
• Starting the selected programme.
• The programme can be set to “0” to start. • Remove any impurities obstructing the water flow *.
If crockery is not perfectly dry If crockery is not perfectly clean
• Insufficient rinse aid. • Spray arm nozzles clogged.
• Incorrect detergent/detergent too old. • Use a good quality detergent.
Sandy or grainy residues • Clogged filters.
• Filters incorrectly assembled.
• Check filters regularly/if necessary clean *. • Depending on the material, if necessary use a detergent with a greater whitening power.
Colour of plastic parts faded Deposits on crockery
• Tomato/carrot juice, . . .
• Streaks on the crockery/glasses. • Layer of salt on crockery/glasses.
• Increase the rinse aid dosage *. • Change water hardness setting, if necessary add salt *.
• not removable
• Insufficient water softening, calcium deposits. [. . . ] Before contacting our After-Sales Service, take note of the following: • The nature of the fault. • The service code (the number indicated on the adhesive rating plate) inside the door on the right-hand side. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL APDW/2
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL APDW/2 will begin.