User manual WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WH PRODUCT FICHE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WH. We hope that this WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WH user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WH.
Manual abstract: user guide WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WHPRODUCT FICHE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] For more information, refer to the identification data plate affixed to the appliance.
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
• Use the refrigerator compartment only for storing fresh foods and the low temperature compartment only for making ice cubes, storing frozen foods and freezing fresh foods (only in the compartment marked ). • Do not store liquids in glass containers in the low temperature compartment - risk of bursting. • Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately after taking them out of the low temperature compartment - risk of “cold” burns. • Do not allow children to play or hide inside the appliance - risk of becoming trapped and suffocating. [. . . ] For appliances featuring internal controls, when the appliance is connected to the mains the inside light switches on each time the door is opened (provided the thermostat is not turned to z). The thermostat, located inside the refrigerator compartment or on the front panel, is used to adjust the temperature of both the refrigerator compartment and low temperature compartment (if fitted).
Adjusting the temperature
1. For correct operation and optimum storage of food, follow instructions given in the enclosed product sheet for thermostat adjustment. To adjust the temperature in the compartment, turn the thermostat control knob: •lowest numbers 1-2/MIN for the LEAST COLD internal temperatures; •numbers 3-4/MED for a MEDIUM internal temperature; •highest numbers 5-7/MAX for the COLDEST internal temperatures. Thermostat set to z: all functions, including the inside light, are switched off. Note: The ambient air temperature, frequency of door opening and the position of the appliance can affect internal temperatures. These factors must be taken into account when setting the thermostat.
How to use the refrigerator compartment
Position the food as shown in the figure. A Cooked food B Fish, meat C Fruit and vegetables D Bottles E Cheese Notes: • The space between the shelves and the rear wall of the refrigerator compartment must be unobstructed to allow circulation of air. • Do not place food in direct contact with the rear wall of the refrigerator compartment. Important Storing vegetables with high water content can cause condensation to form on the glass shelf of the crisper drawer: this will not affect the correct operation of the appliance. 14
6gb33071. fm Page 15 Thursday, February 5, 2004 2:33 PM
HOW TO OPERATE THE LOW TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT
The low temperature compartment is , or . • Remove the food from the low temperature compartment, wrap in a newspaper and group together in a cool place or in a portable cooler. • Clean the interior with a sponge soaked in warm water and/or neutral detergent. • Switch the appliance on.
6gb33071. fm Page 17 Thursday, February 5, 2004 2:33 PM
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Periodically clean air vents and the condenser at the rear of the appliance with a vacuum cleaner or a brush. In the event of prolonged disuse, leave the door open to prevent the formation of mould, odours and oxidation. • Clean the inside of the low temperature compartment (where fitted) when defrosting. • Periodically clean the inside of the refrigerator compartment with a sponge dampened in warm water and/ or neutral detergent. acetone, trichloroethylene) or vinegar.
6gb33071. fm Page 18 Thursday, February 5, 2004 2:33 PM
1. The appliance is excessively noisy.
•Has the appliance been installed correctly?Water collects at the bottom of the refrigerator compartment.
•Is the defrost water drain blocked?
2. Temperature inside the compartments is not low enough.
•Is the door shut properly?Excessive frost build-up in the low temperature compartment.
•Is the door shut properly? [. . . ] Specify: •the nature of the problem •the model •the Service number (the number after the word SERVICE on the data plate on the inside of the appliance) •your full address •your telephone number and area code.
Note: The direction of door opening can be changed. If this operation is performed by After-sales Service it is not covered by the warranty. The door cannot be reversed on models with front handle.
6gb33071. fm Page 19 Thursday, February 5, 2004 2:33 PM
• Install the appliance away from heat sources. Installation in a hot environment, direct exposure to the sun or installation near heat sources (heaters, radiators, cookers) will increase power consumption and should therefore be avoided. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WH
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual WHIRLPOOL ARC 230/WH will begin.