Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LIEBHERR ECBN 6256. We hope that this LIEBHERR ECBN 6256 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LIEBHERR ECBN 6256.
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] No-frost combined refrigerator-freezer
Safety instructions and warnings
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains if any fault occurs. Pull out the plug, switch off or remove the fuse. • When disconnecting the appliance, pull on the plug, not on the cable.
• To guarantee safe operation, ensure that the appliance is set up and connected as described in these operating instructions.
• In the event that the appliance is damaged on delivery, contact the supplier immediately before connecting to the mains.
• To prevent injury or damage to the unit, the appliance should be unpacked and set up by two people.
• Do not store explosives or sprays using combustible propellants such as butane, propane, pentane etc. Electrical components might cause leaking gas to ignite. [. . . ] appears in
• Touch the SuperFrost icon at the desired value. • Exit setup mode by touching the freezer compartment On/Off icon.
For values b4 - b1, the temperature in the drawers can drop to below 0°C. • Touch the SuperFrost icon at the desired value. • Exit setup mode by touching the freezer compartment On/Off icon.
Once the dust filter in the appliance plinth has been cleaned, the dust filter LED in the display must be cancelled.
= Confirm dust filter cleaning
Cancelling the dust filter symbol
• Activate setup mode by touching the uperFrost icon for 5 S seconds. • Touch the freezer compartment Down icon until the display. - The display reads • Touch the SuperFrost icon. - The display reads • The dust filter symbol has been cancelled. • Exit setup mode by touching the freezer compartment On/Off icon. appears in
Repositioning the door racks
Lift door rack vertically, lift out to the front and re-insert at a different height, following these steps in the reverse order.
Pull the drawer straight out, grip at the back and lift out.
Repositioning the shelves
1. Hold the shelf underneath with your hand to prevent from tipping down backwards when removing.
Place the drawer on the pullout rails. The rails must be fully extended and aligned with the front of the drawer. Slide the drawer in.
Inserting the BioFresh drawer
2. Lift the shelf at the front.
3. Pull the shelf towards you until the round cutout of the shelf is in line with the interior light cover. 4. Lift the shelf up and replace in the desired position.
The shelf above the BioFresh drawers can be used for storing bottles horizontally. Remove the glass plate and insert it under the shelf plate.
Removing the shelves
2. Move the shelf down and stop just over the vegetable drawer. 1. Follow the first three steps in the chapter above.
3. Move the front of the shelf upwards until the shelf is in a vertical position. 4. Turn the shelf by 90° and remove.
The recesses in the shelf plate ensure that the bottles are stored securely.
When storing tall bottles, the bottom door rack must be moved further up.
The interior light is located at the left, right and top in the refrigerator compartment and above each drawer in the freezer compartment. It comes on if one of the doors or a freezer drawer is opened. When cover is removed, do not look directly at light through optical instruments. The light switches off automatically if one of the doors or a freezer drawer has been left open for more than 15 minutes. The audible warning signal sounds at the same time. If one of the strip lights is not lit, it is defective. The lighting may only be replaced by the customer service technician or by competent skilled personnel!Do not try to change the defective lighting yourself!
(1) butter, cheese (2) eggs (3) bottles (4) frozen food, ice cubes (5) meat, sausage products, dairy products (6) baked goods, pre-cooked meals (7) fruit, vegetables, salads (for high humidity setting)
meat, cold meats, dairy products (for low humidity setting)
The adjustable humidity is explained in the BioFresh compartment section.
• Food which gives off or absorbs odours and flavours as well as liquids should always be stored covered or in closed containers. [. . . ] • Use a commercially available stainless-steel cleaning agent for stainless-steel appliances. - In order to achieve best possible protection, apply a stainlesssteel care agent uniformly in grinding direction after cleaning. Points which are darker at the start and a more intensive coloration of the stainless-steel surface are normal. - Do not use abrasive sponges or scourers, do not use concentrated cleaning agents and never use cleaning agents containing sand, chloride or acid or chemical solvents, as these would damage the surfaces and could cause corrosion.
5. Dry the filter and then, in reverse order, replace it. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LIEBHERR ECBN 6256
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LIEBHERR ECBN 6256 will begin.